At the least there's one thing constant in the world today.....

• .....the wheel keeps on turning!

Man alive what a day! What a year this has turned out to be! Who could have predicted that, infact any of this craziness?!

If anyone told me a year ago you'll be out of Europe this time next year and not only that Donald Trump will be President of The United States I would have politely asked them which asylum are you from? Let's get you back there before you say anything else that sounds more bat shit crazy than that!

But as a I say the wheel keeps on turning, the awesome constant journey of riding my Onewheel wherever and whenever I so chose is a simple and honest pleasure I appreciate even more today!

Having experienced Brexit I feel the bewilderment of those at a loss as to what exactly has happened today

• @Jimmers75

Yep, one long rainy day.
    Stopped for a little, squeezed in a ride and started raining again.
    Sure this thing comes handy.

• @Jimmers75

If anyone told me a year ago you'll be out of Europe this time next year and not only that Donald Trump will be President of The United States I would have politely asked them which asylum are you from? Let's get you back there before you say anything else that sounds more bat shit crazy than that!

We're out of the EU - not Europe!
    Over 47% of Americans voted for Donald Trump... so although you're shocked by it, almost half of America is thrilled by it!

There's always going to be an unhappy 'half' with these elections.
    I was happy that Scotland remained part of GB, then unhappy to leave the EU.
    The Trump thing is almost comical that a billionaire buisenessman with no political experience can become President of the USA 🙈

• The Trump thing is almost comical that a billionaire buisenessman with no political experience can become President of the USA 🙈

Indeed, crazy how he believes his own lies!
    But yeah, the other option was not much better i guess...

• What's comical is how someone wins the popular vote and looses the election.

• @sonny123 Yeah, if it were just comical..

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.