Ordered 11/4, OW arrived yesterday!

• So, quick FYI to readers, OW still not on backorder or anything and shipping from stock. From order to delivery was 6 days, and that included a full weekend in there. Doesn't hurt I'm less than 350 miles from Onewheel facilities... but anyhow, stoked!

• @bobfandango
    Sweet. Enjoy the float with the OW. Take your time to learn how it behaves. Most important.... Have a blast!

• @bobfandango enjoy the new ride!

• @LidPhones said in Ordered 11/4, OW arrived yesterday!:

@bobfandango
    Sweet. Enjoy the float with the OW. Take your time to learn how it behaves. Most important.... Have a blast!

Well, those two things go hand in hand. If you don't take your time learning, you end up on your face instead of having a blast!

• Thanks all, yeah, I'm keeping things pretty sane so far... Gotten in a couple of rides, no issues (except cramping calves!)... top speed I think has been about 12mph. I'm so shocked how intuitive the thing rides... I thought the learning curve would be a lot steeper. I'm amazed how tight a turn you can make (well, toe side at least... heel side is a lot harder for me so far), and how easy it is to control speed... The quality of it all is just so comfy...

• @thegreck

Very good point!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.