Riding where you're not allowed...

• Never before have I wanted to ride my OneWheel somewhere it would clearly not be allowed.

0_1478921932059_30129091073_f23a61f6a6_m.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/municentralsubway/30129091073/

• I'm in San Mateo also and work in SF. That looks sweet. Any idea on an entry point? A project like that may run close to 24hrs. The holidays are coming...

• @akraut Tunnel boring?

• It's the new T-Line tunnel for Muni down 4th st.

@wr420 I'm in San Mateo, too. By Caltrain. We should go for a ride sometime.

• @akraut I'm going riding tonight around 9-9:30. I will be going on one if these types of rides - the kind that takes you to places you are probably not supposed to go. It's a golf course near by. Not coyote point. It requires riding about 50% of charge to get there where we would have to recharge before hitting the golf course. There are outlets at a school near by. I usually get back around 11-11:30.
    If you have a portable charging solution that helps too but not needed. Also you cannot use lights on the course but the fullish moon makes it almost like day light.
    You or anyone interested can txt me at IV 1 V - 871 + six 5 3 VI if interested. This is a prop 215/64 friendly mission.
    Wr420

• @akraut I forgot to mention I live on De Sabla rd, right on the other side of the el camino from Baldwin. Shouldn't be too far from you if your near cal train.

• @wr420 said in Riding where you're not allowed...:

I'm in San Mateo also and work in SF. That looks sweet. Any idea on an entry point? A project like that may run close to 24hrs. The holidays are coming...

I'll have to ping you next time I visit SanO to surf :-)

• @Wrex said in Riding where you're not allowed...:

@wr420 said in Riding where you're not allowed...:

I'm in San Mateo also and work in SF. That looks sweet. Any idea on an entry point? A project like that may run close to 24hrs. The holidays are coming...

I'll have to ping you next time I visit SanO to surf :-)

Doh. I'm an idiot. I saw Sam Mateo and for some stupid reason defaulted to thinking San Clemente. lol.

I used to live in Pacifica, though. :-P

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.