Do you think your Onewheel is too heavy?

• Some wussy men might say yes.

Others might say... not so much:grimacing: :muscle:

• 25 pounds is nothing.. My solowheel is almost 10 pounds more

• Since I'm riding it most of the time, I appreciate the weight. It feels solid and stable.

• Not sure if anyone noticed, but there was actually a video link in his post.

• @jeff8v7 said:

Since I'm riding it most of the time, I appreciate the weight. It feels solid and stable.

• this is actually the biggest problem with the 1w. if it were lighter it would be much easier to use for commuting and actually as a from of transportation. getting on a bus/subway, taking it in to shops and to work. at some point you gotta pick it up and carry it.

• I use it to keep myself in shape, I commute with it often and have lots of stairs on the subway and at my office. I do slow double steps and twists on the stairs, great for my core and quads..

• @parrothd that's quite a good idea

• It is hefty for sure it feels sturdy though. I feel like if it were lighter it would b awesome for flatland tricks as well as downhill. Maybe not kick flipable but like a pogo or even some kind of casper slide?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.