Something loose

• I was working on my OW recently (adding stainless steel stripes to magnetically attach a fender, custom footpads, waterproofing) and I was concerned about an odd rattle when bouncing the board.
    At first I thought it was something I may have done, but it was still there after stripping down the board to just the frame, wiring, and control box.
    I removed the control box and could easily shake it and hear something loose inside.

I use my OW daily. It is also very useful during the day if I need to walk between buildings for work (it would otherwise be a long walk). I did not want to not have use of the board for a long period and I was concerned about something potentially being broken. I have also started playing around more aggressively (jumping, etc). I did not like the idea of not knowing what was going on.
    So I sorta opened up the box a little kinda.
    I found that there was a torrid core on the small wire bundle going to the front lights. This was bouncing against the plastic enclosure.
    I applied some silicone adhesive and it secured it in place. (I just happened to have the stuff available; I was using it to form up the front food pad).
    This seems to be working just fine, I am no longer concerned about it on my board.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    I only noticed it recently and I wonder if maybe I knocked something loose going over the little jumps I've been practicing on.
    Do other people who ride more aggressively run into similar concerns?
    Is there a limit to how much abuse the board can reasonably take?

• Strips, not stripes. ..Can't type..
    Specifically, 0.025" x 1/2" stainless steel strips inside the top of the aluminum frame.

• @Zluz .....
    Yep that emi filter rattle is normal for all current production OWs. I hear it when going over rough surfaces. I may wrap or bond it at some point in the future.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.