Ruggedized power pack

• The ultracharger is small enough to fit in my back pocket, but for those <ahem> rare times I come off, it would be nice to know that the charger can take an impact. Detachable power leads on both ends would also be good.

• @Yetimon You must have a pretty big back pocket! I keep mine either in my backpack, or else plan trips that are 3 miles or less so I can make it back on a single charge.

I do agree that both ends should be detachable. That way I wouldn't have to bend it so tight when I roll the cord around the charging brick.

• I put the brick in a back or cargo pocket, cord end up, and then coil the cord into my front pocket. Other cord in another...

• Must be great timing - the molded connected-end of my cable broke yesterday, right at the power pack end. There's enough slack in the two internal wires to lay the molded stress-relief part of the cable flat against the end of the power pack. I used a sample pack of Shgru.com to make a custom rubber protector for the exposed wires & strain-relief. It is no longer the weakest part of the ensemble - that honour now goes to my left knee.

Standard safety disclaimer applies - DO NOT LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE RIDING! You'll inevitably end up dancing on your board, misjudge the upcoming dip, and at that point the best you can hope to achieve is a left-shoulder-to-backwards-roll-popup-and-jog that lands in time with the beat.

(OMG - serious bonus points for landing the roll on the beat!!!)

TLDR: get some Shgru.com and make your own ruggidized power pack!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.