The next level is here

• Same here, pre-ordered in first 48 hours expecting it to ship in Feb, now site says April! It would really be nice if someone could officially clarify!

• @smolloy you still will get your shipment in feb.

Idk why this is so confusing to people...

This is just like when Apple releases a new phone preorders start "ships on x date" then demand grows and starts pushing back the ship date "ships 3-4 weeks" demand grows "ships 5-6 weeks" eventually it goes back down to "ships in 24hrs"

For all new orders placed today it will ship April.

• Shit,. Apple released a new phone.... how did i not hear about this

• @braswell I know, it's weird. If they kept the shipping date the same on the website, what happens a few months from now when people order? Will they be complaining that their Onewheel didn't already magically ship a few in the past like the site says?

"What's up, Future Motion?? I ordered my board in April and your site says it was supposed to ship back in February! This is BS!"

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• They have emailed me every time I email FM. It usually takes a couple days for them. As far as shipping they have clarified to me since I ordered first day it would ship end of February. And like others have said on this thread the earlier you bought the closer to end of February yours will ship. Today's orders prob won't ship til end of April or may unless they catch up with demand earlier.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.