Do You Plan to Buy a OW+

• I am glad that I held off buying a second OW. I am very likely going to buy the OW+ in 2017 but I also like saving money so $1299 for the second OW looks good as well. Damn Choices.....

What is your plan?

• The price is going up by 25% in a few days, I'm buying it because I don't think the new motor and footpads justifies the 2k+ (with taxes) final price tag, BUT I know I'll enjoy it, and I can give my old one to my brother, so finally being able to ride with him will be pretty awesome

• I don't think the price is not going up on the board @No . If you buy now you can get 25% off the Mafia bag.

• @MichaelW

I think you also get free fender and extra bumpers,
    and a chance to visit the factory. That would be sweet.

• @sonny123

Agreed on the early bird extras for the $1499 price. Also the HQ visit would be very cool... I am not ready to buy just yet though as I want to see the updated APP and if the foot boards fit the current OW.

• There are about to be a lot of used OW's for sell. What's the original version worth now? Should I box up my original to have as an antique? My head is spinning I better go ride.

• @CarvingUphillAVL

V1 more than deliver for most.
    I guess if you're looking for that little extra speed, it might be good for you.
    I'd only go for OW+ if I'm looking for a second OW.
    I think for a used V1, it'll go down in price couple hundred bucks.
    Hope they continue offering it as the original.

• It blows in my opinion, i spent 1.6k on mine last year... then a new one comes out thats even better.... i cant afford a second one but I feel like they should let us trade our old ones in for some value towards the new one....

Im actually upset that they havent offered any deals for trade ins.... like a discount or something.... pisses me off.

• @Seekwence I understand where some people think this way but in all honesty if I was them I probably wouldn't offer a trade in value and if they decide to do it, it will probably be way lower than what you paid just like a used car. Most people abuse their boards so much that it would be hard to take them back and give you any sort of fair deal. Just sell the board yourself if you want the +. Took me only a few weeks to sell it and I got exactly what I wanted for it.

• @sonny123 Saw it offered at 1299, I believe

• Well you can send it in to replace the motor / battery... why not send it in to get it completely upgraded? I think my entire OW + $500 bucks should cover it.

For some people 1.5k is nothing... for others its a serious investment.... They really need to keep their loyal customers happy who had been here. This new wheel looks amazing and I have to miss out :(

• @No said in Do You Plan to Buy a OW+:

@MichaelW hmmm this is where I got my info https://onewheel.com/blogs/crew/onewheel-pioneers-collective-join-now

Right, but all I see there is what the value of all the extra stuff you're getting would cost, that has nothing to do with the price of the board. If you look at the Silver Member, it says the board costs $1,499 and you're only saving $50.

• @LidPhones Similar here. Had been considering a second one for a while. Feel like I cannot not buy the +..

• Just realized how the break down of the sale was being done :D.

• Purchased :)

• right behind you @njcustom

• Yeah I preordered. The 2 year warranty is what sold me. I've had to warranty my original board a couple times and FM's customer care is amazing. That upgraded sensor doesn't hurt either.

• Purchase complete. Not even sure if I will keep 2......but probably will to ride with my son or daughter.

It's just money! 🙈

• @njcustom
    Yours will be a business write off for the fender+ design. Looking forward to see what you come up with....

• yup. Just ordered mine. Affirm is dangerous. Makes it too easy. ROFL.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.