Upgrade to OW+ before shipping

• I ordered a OneWheel a 4 days ago and never received a shipping confirmation. Now I see the OW+ is out, I would of course like to get that instead.

But I haven't had any luck reaching anyone through support. Has anyone else tried to do this with success?

• Write them. They're prob in Vegas.

• one of my boards is getting a new tire and they were communicating well until 1/4/17 now no response. They are all riding the V2

• @CarvingUphillAVL its gotta be hard to keep up when youre a small firm at CES. Vegas baby, Vegas!

• @dakota4ce Makes sense.

• still no responses through support@onewheel.com or support tickets or phone ... I got a notice that OneWheel shipped now but I am sure its the old model.

I will just end up sending it back but its annoying to pay for shipping again...

• I got a response back, sounds like I should be all good and the OW+ will ship when its available in February.

• @CarvingUphillAVL same thing happened to me, sent it in for tune and reload pack and the day v2 came out haven't heard from them since

• @willardsen801 It seemed like the tech manager and techs were not communicating well when passing work from one person to next. I had asked for mine to shipped back without new decks bc it was going to another 2 weeks. It was almost 10 days after that it finally shipped. Then, I get an email from another marketing manager trying to convince me to buy V2 and that I should "take it easy" on the service team. I was never rude or even angry when communicating and I never gave any negative feeback. Maybe marketing needs to go help service. That was my first negative experinece with FM.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.