Almost new OW for sale, only 23 miles, Colorado Springs

• Hey guys, almost new OW for sale here in Colorado Springs. I have the original packaging and receipt from Best Buy if needed.
    The wheel was never registered so you'll have the ability to do so with the remainder of the warranty. It was purchased at the end of November and I just haven't had a chance to ride it. There are scratches associated with riding but the wheel is in fantastic condition.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm asking $1100 shipped or $1050 local. SN 9901

• Here are pics of the wheel on the craigslist ad: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/spo/5946440446.html

• Ok, I'm asking $1000 shipped now before I place it on eBay. Thanks for looking guys!

• @Meanstreak still available? just bought one last month and quickly realized that i need two :)

• @Meanstreak Do you still have it?

• I still have it guys, sorry about the delay. You can email me directly at justin@fastashell.org

• and sold!

• I have 1 onewheel for sale $1,050 with shipping included!! :)

• So many people are selling their OW's .. is it mainly to be able to upgrade to the new + or .. ? Just curious.

• @Meanstreak thanks for a great sale. The board looks awesome, can't wait to get my grubby feet on it! Enjoy the 1+

• @Ballagio I think a lot of people are upgrading. Im perfectly happy with my first board. I don't really hit 15+ too often, I usually hang at 12-14 and carve endlessly.. it feels like a never ending wave.

Good news is that there will be lots of upcoming deals on the original boards!

• Justin-

The board just arrived and it is exactly how you described! I mean, i love my first board (purchased a month ago and have been riding every damn day), but this one just feels so much more responsive. Do you know what PSI you used in the tire?

Thanks again for babying the OW! She will be treated well, just may have a few new bruises when i show you the next set of pics!

• @sideone
    Hey Eric, I'm glad the board arrived in good condition and it lived up to your expectations. You really did get a brand new OW, the tire pressure is whatever it came as and there's only 23 miles on it. I never checked the pressure so I really have no idea.
    I was able to get it up to 17.4 mph going downhill though...I weigh 190 and thought it was the perfect pressure.
    Now that it's gone I can't freaking wait for my + to ship. Sometimes I can't think of anything else and I'm super jelly you have two of them now.
    I'll hit you up with my thoughts on the + when I get it.

@Ballagio
    Since I can't ride it for the next month or two I thought it was a perfect time to sell and support an upgrade to the +.
    I did not sell because of a lack of fun or mechanical issue, I placed my order for the new OW as soon as I talked to Eric outside the forums.
    My experience is that it's a ton of fun, built like a tank, and I want more of it.

• @sideone said in Almost new OW for sale, only 23 miles, Colorado Springs:

Justin-

The board just arrived and it is exactly how you described! I mean, i love my first board (purchased a month ago and have been riding every damn day), but this one just feels so much more responsive. Do you know what PSI you used in the tire?

Now I'm curious! Such a big difference between the boards? Can you check the firmware versions?

• @Meanstreak Very glad to hear that! I can understand you wanting to upgrade :) Looking forward to joining all the riders!!

• @Polle both are running 3056. Is it current? It could also be psi related. I was running the old board with much less air pressure than the new board.

• @sideone I think it's the latest yes, but not sure.
    Yeah, the PSI really does matter, you should find the perfect pressure considering your riding style, the ground and your weigth...

• Who doesnt like twins??

Justin, your girl needed a new hat :)

![0_1484672568715_IMG_20170117_021001 (1).jpg]

• It's so not fair that you have two of them!

Did you wind up checking the psi on the tire? Did you increase it on your secondary OW and if so was there a difference in ride?

• @Meanstreak havent had a chance to check yet. Your onewheel is soo much sweeter, its hard to use the other board!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.