So what is the real value of the earlybird Pioneer Collective deal?

• Silver Member:
    Pioneer Badge and chance to win trip to Onewheel HQ: $0
    Shipping (Continental US): $50
    Total savings if purchased by Jan 31: $50
    CONCLUSION - After Jan 31, Future Motion intends to start charging $50 for shipping. They have been shipping for free for a long time, so this is to be believed when seen.

Gold Member:
    Fender and bumpers: $129.25
    15% off Mafia Onewheel Bag: $33.75
    Total savings if purchased by Jan 9: $213
    CONCLUSION - Shipping has been free for a long time, and you may not want to drop another $200 (after tax) on the bag. Most shops include the fender for free anyway, so the real overall saving is $38.69 (before tax) for the bumpers.

Founding Member:
    Fender and bumpers: $129.25
    25% off Mafia Onewheel Bag: $56.25
    One year additional warranty: $249.50
    Total savings if purchased by Jan 6: $485
    CONCLUSION - So the additional year of warranty is estimated at $250! + $38.69 (before tax) for the bumpers (per Silver Member level).

Will Future Motion be offering extended warranty option for people to buy at $250 / extra 17% of the purchase price?

Why didn't they just throw in the bag instead of a 25% off for the Founding Member level? Even after 25% off, the bag is still super premium priced $168.75 (before tax). Too bad.

• I am disappointed about the cost of the bag as well. Even with superior materials, it's still an insane mark-up for something just because it is purpose built for the OneWheel. As far as I can tell, there are plenty of viable options for $50 or less.

• I would never buy a bag. This thing is meant to be ridden. Not carried. And ref shipping, for those of us lucky enough to have an authorized dealer near us...it's a non issue. You can also prob buy on Amazon and get free shipping. I imagine their direct sales are going to suffer once people figure out their are still free shipping options....

On that note...any updates on the batteries or weight of the "+"?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.