new board is like a Ferrari--give us new firmware

• i just watched the promo for the new Onewheel and guess that the hardware isn't so different than that of the current model.

it seems there are new: dimensions, tire, axle assembly, footpads--racing stripes.

i'd bet that any change in the specs of the drivetrain are insignificant but expect the vehicle will be noticeably more capable and pleasurable to ride.

keeping in mind that the new tire could make for a night and day difference, and that the new footpads could solve a few issues--i suggest that most of the advantages of the new model come with new firmware, and could be appreciated on the current hardware.

• @mrb said in new board is like a Ferrari--give us new firmware:

keeping in mind that the new tire could make for a night and day difference

New Tire? I asked them and I was told the tire was the same as V1.
    I also asked about the controller and they would not give me a straight answer. Below are my questions to them and answers.

http://community.onewheel.com/post/30636

• @mrb Not sure where you're getting all this, but I'm pretty sure the tire and body are exactly the same as they were before. The footpads and motor are the only new things, aside from those racing stripes.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.