Purdue University, West Lafayette - Anyone from there have a Onewheel I could try out?

• I'm considering getting a Onewheel for commuting around my university.

I initially considered an electric skateboard, but I would not be able to ride it when it snows, unlike the Onewheel of course.

However, I am concerned about the size and weight of the Onewheel, as I would need to carry it indoors when walking to class and when I'm grocery shopping.

Is there anyone from Purdue University, West Lafayette that is willing to help me out?

Thank you

• @pudding

This is from a recent post from @bdech15 re: backpack for OW:

@dalisdair I bought the bag from Academy Sports then wandered into REI with my OW today. I found this Osprey pack for $130 which allows you to strap the board to the outside of the pack and it's a lot smaller than the bag from Academy...which makes it manageable to wear while riding. We tried several different packs and this one was perfect, not to mention the warranty on the pack is lifetime. https://www.rei.com/product/870903/osprey-porter-46-travel-pack

Hope this helps. Pricey bag, but looks like a real contender for when you have to carry your dream machine.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.