How do you post pictures on this forum?

• I used to be able to post pictures easier it seems in comparison to now. The forum doesn't seem to allow high resolution pictures, so I remember cropping them to remove unnecessary space, and then reducing the overall size/resolution to achieve the maximum size limit.

However, I try to post a picture now with the same process and I even reduce the size further than before, yet I still get an error when uploading. Along with that, I get the error stating that the picture can only be a png, jpeg, etc., but the pictures ARE those file types already, and it still won't allow me to post.

So, what's the process to post a picture(s) here now in a post??

• @T-CAT try using capital (or smalle) letters...

• 0_1486036341710_IMG_20161007_131719.jpg

• That works for me...clic the cloud on the right(with the arrow in), select document and select a pic 256Mo max.
    Everytime I use instagram which reduce automatically my pics i haven't issue...
    Edit:I always post pics from my cell phone.

• @T-CAT

I use this photo resizing app (free) and the cloud arrow icon in the upper left corner here.0_1486044380503_Screenshot_2017-02-02-09-03-21-360x640.png

• Thanks a ton Polle, Fabuz, and Floaton! I'll try some tests to get it to work.

• I made sure the pics were under the size limit, made sure the file name was short just in case it had a max limit on that too, as well as made sure it was in a proper file format like png, jpeg, etc. I still end up getting an error message saying that the file must be in png, jpeg, etc., which it already is. It's very very very strange. It will even show it loads 100%, yet provides that file type error.

• Dowload Fazbuz Photo load it back so you're sure it a good one.
    Then try changing browser as well. For my computer IE behavior is "less good" than Chrome on this Forum.
    Bye
    Arnaud

• Upload one pixel at at time, then combine them once all 3 million pixels are uploaded.

• Look at @thegreck Always fucking around lol.

• Hahahaha

• @Rno said in How do you post pictures on this forum?:

Dowload Fazbuz Photo load it back so you're sure it a good one.
    Then try changing browser as well. For my computer IE behavior is "less good" than Chrome on this Forum.
    Bye
    Arnaud

Thank you. I tried this and switched browsers as well, but without successful upload.

I'm using my iPhone for all of this, so I'll be sure to test all uploads on my computer to see if there is any difference. I don't like the design/format of this web forum, but some forum is better than no forum. LOL

• FYI: iPhone never worked for me as well to upload photos in here.

• Thank you. It looks like I may need to try the computer and see if there is a difference.

• @T-CAT
    My experience:
    iPhone, iPad, MacBook 💻, don't work for posting pictures in a post.
    Don't know why!

• Thanks Norm. That seems to be the case unfortunately. I'll have to get on the laptop then.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.