I miss my wheel!!

• Whose sent their onewheel in for repair? How long does it generally take? I'm close, so shipment only took one day to get there.
    I can't hover without my wheel :(

• You shoulda had some type of a back-up plan.
    I had my Metroboard when I sent mine in,
    and I did it at the end of Summer after non-stop shredding.
    Had it back in 3 weeks, but that was a week shipping in and another week shipping back from California to New York.

• @sonny123 Didn't have time to plan for a backup. Worked perfect and then suddenly battery problems

• @shaka-wheeler

Well, lets hope they get it back to you fast.
    It's Winter anyway.

• @sonny123 I hope so too. It doesn't rain much here- did 200 miles in 3 weeks :)

• @shaka-wheeler Now is your time to get a feel of the real "one wheeler": the unicycle. Once you get a hang of it it's at least as satisfying as the OneWheel, though in a slightly different way. Takes longer to master at a decent level though.
    Best of luck with the wait!

• @shaka-wheeler Hopefully you get a quicker turnaround than I've had. It took six weeks once FM had mine in their shop to get a diagnosis that the faults I found could not be demonstrated during testing. They offered that I could purchase a new controller 😠. Fingers crossed that after a complete refresh, all ailments will be cured.

• @shaka-wheeler

Well, it's been hellishly cold here the last few days.
    Managed a ride here and there.
    Man I'm looking forward for Spring.

• @dcosmos said in I miss my wheel!!:

@shaka-wheeler Hopefully you get a quicker turnaround than I've had. It took six weeks once FM had mine in their shop to get a diagnosis that the faults I found could not be demonstrated during testing. They offered that I could purchase a new controller 😠. Fingers crossed that after a complete refresh, all ailments will be cured.

Hopefully not! That's a pretty insane wait time. I really hope things are working out there - i haven't heard a word from them. Not very comforting just sending off 1500 dollars, and not hearing a peep

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.