February is here! Who will be the first +

• Thought it would be fun (and kill time) to see who will be the first to receive their ow+.

My order is number #75xx. I ordered within first 24 hours. Who placed an order within first minutes of announcement?

My bet is first ow+ is delivered on the 20th

• Mines order # 75** too I ordered within the first 48 hours i'm almost running outta popcorn!

• Order 70## ordered about 20 minutes after you could order.

• I ordered first day also, and live in San Diego. Don't anticipate shipping to be long.

• 79xx here. Anxiously waiting!

• 74xx here - i had to think about it most of the day before ordering!

• Order #72xx and ordered a second one through Aaron Pope...

• I am order #83xx, ordered on January 10 at 9:40pm.

• @laneeric looks like you're the winner so far! Had no idea there were so many boards in front of me!

• 709# here.
    Ordered an hour or so after it dropped.
    Last I heard from FM, they told me I would be receiving late Feb.
    I can hardly wait!

• #79XX here. Honestly I am expecting to get it March, I would be surprised if they send it in February, but we'll see.

• 709# checking in.

• @jeffmccosker and any others that have "heard from" FM about your OW+... Did you reach out and inquire about your shipment, or get an email notification? Patiently waiting... #730x here, ordered 1/4.

• I am banking on em starting to ship these out 18-20th Feb I am in New York so that's like 5 days shipping for me. I think about it everyday I've been wanting to get this for 2 years now but the previous speed limit held me off till now!

• Ordered within the first few minutes and live a couple miles from HQ. Cant wait for that delivery.

• #72XX I am so pumped. I think of riding all the time. Have wanted once since the first time I saw one at Surf Expo a couple years ago! Saw the + and that sealed the deal to do the pre order.
    Thankfully this is a short month! lol

• @SC720 Wow, I think it's safe to say you are going to be one of, if not the first to receive the +. Keep us posted!

Maybe you could swing by the shop and see if we are getting close!

• @bizrock I had another issue and just asked in my email to them. That's what they responded back with.

• #71xx in NYC. :-)

• #708x, ordered it at 8:54am est on the release day (per my confirmation email), I think orders were supposed to start at 9am but after refreshing my browser it let me order, so hoping I get it soon.

• I wonder if anyone is order 8xxx?

Haven't seen a single one of those here yet.

Me? 79xx.. Probably won't see my board until March.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.