February is here! Who will be the first +

• @enjoi408 Thank you. I guess I will be working from home!

• @drew Mine is getting delivered to a residential address today, and I confirmed that no signature is required.

• This post is deleted!

• I just posted this on the comparison thread but in case someone didn't look there here is my simple observation.

OK Fellas.... Just unboxed the New + and took it for a short trip around the block maybe 2 miles .. WOW is about the only word I can think of. Now WOW was my word when I rode the original but man this thing is very sweet.

We have 3 Originals Onewheel, and I have only put about 500 miles on mine, and 50-100 on my sons, so unlike some in here I may not have put the original Onewheel to all the tests. But I have been on many surfaces. Observation between the 2 are this.

Speed: Acceleration is better.... Not in a way you might think. The plus is more responsive and much smoother. With my original Onewheel it was no issue going from the 5 to 13 quickly. You notice it much more on the original Onewheel than the plus. The acceleration on the PLUS its so smooth going 5-15 without the fight of the wobble I would get on the original. Also I start to get pushback at 13mph on all 3 of our original Onewheels. So On the original onewheel right when i get to the zone I like to ride...(for me 13-15 I am fighting the thing most of the time.) Not with this one. Super smooth. In fact I haven't gotten much pushback yet... Only because I just got on it without helmet or pads so I didn't push it past 17mph.... I will report back later. I have hit 20.4 on the Original and for me that was scary fast mostly because the board felt extremely unstable anything above 15 for me in the past. 16 on this was super smooth and very stable. Didn't feel anything at 16 like the rattle and shake on my original did at 16.

Smooth: This may sound crazy but it is a big difference. I'm 50 and have had numerous vehicles in my life. The best comparison to me is the original Onewheel is like a Prius (had 3 of them) and the Onewheel Plus is like my Lexus GX SUV..... When you have a Prius you don't really notice the wind noise, the vibration of the road, and the little nuances of driving UNTIL.... You get in something that is super smooth, quiet, and cancels out all the vibration, noise, and chatter..... Too me it was that different. Just to make sure I wasn't totally biased. I had my wife ride her board and then hop on this one and needless to say that was a big mistake because now I may not have a Onewheel + anymore. Super smooth in all areas. The ride, the acceleration, the braking, the feel of the road (not sure what my PSI is so maybe it's fairly low on the plus) but the road feels much smoother under me.

I will update my thoughts more when I actually take it out later for a long journey. But first impression is WOW... As great as the Original was this thing surpassed my expectations.

Side Note: The OW Buddy does show it and is clocking my speed and the light on/off but it doesn't show the mode I am riding in.

• @Rig I am 720*. May I ask what # you were? I haven't received any notification from FM or FedEx yet.

• I was 7091

• @laneeric I take it you live close? I live in Kansas City and I won't get mine until Monday

• Tucson AZ so not far at all

• I believe the latest confirmed shipped is #712X. There's a pinned thread on this Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1743244879297408/ (y'all should join!) where we are tracking the latest confirmed shipment.

It hasn't moved since Tuesday...

• @BallewBoard #709X

• Just missed the fedex guy. He left a note on my apartment door. I guess this means I hunt him down.

• @SeattleCommuter

#714x here and received tracking info this morning with a delivery of Wednesday

• OK Guys I uploaded the OW Buddy app with my ride. As you can see pretty happy about how far I went. Went 7.6 miles on my usual run around my house. (Lights were off)

Weather about 75 degrees

Tire pressure... I changed it to 20PSI it came at 24PSI

Pretty flat and paved roads in my area

I didn't really push it much

The OneWheel buddy app is off on the % of battery left. It had me at 1% and I went about another 1.5 miles so keep that in mind.

Pushback.....After riding it I can comment a bit more. Regarding pushback. For me personally I hit pushback pretty consistently at about 16.2.... So Plus vs Original 13 vs 16.2.... I know it's only 3.2mph but it's a pretty big difference to cruise around at 14-16 all the time without pushback as opposed to 13.0... SO big win for the Plus. I tend to not go real fast. I hit 19.2 I think and it was fast but it felt similar to 16-17 on the Original. But as I said before to be able to cruise around at 14-16 with absolutely ZERO pushback is huge for me. Perfect speed.

SUPER Quiet..... I am not sure who said it seemed the same noise wise but nothing like the Original one. The original one whines all the time when I accelerate and anything above about 11-12 for me and actually all of our boards. By the time you hit 14 it's pretty noisy. I really heard very little and that's what's a bit weird about the PLUS is the original sorta warns you with that noise you are close to maybe causing it to shut down. Nothing with this one regarding noise.

Super smooth like I said in the first post. Acceleration is smooth, quick, and responsive, and braking is very nice. As far as regeneration going down hill it didn't register much but I am assuming the APP's aren't really reading the info correctly.

The Foot Deck's are really nice. Like I said previously just solid and you feel attached to the board so much more. The wobbles that sometimes I have gotten with the Original just isn't there. I thought the tire must have been bigger but it's the same size. The Foot Deck's are just beefy and the slope of them allows the foot to stay grounded much better when cornering aggressive. Love the new Foot Deck.

It will be interesting to see how the stats measure up when the app gets released. As far as mileage for me goes. My Original would go about 7-8 miles on a charge. This particular ride the last time I did it the original went almost exactly the same. So for me it's huge to have the same miles as the original with 250 more Watts and all the improvements they have made. I actually was pretty sure I would lose my range a bit with it beefed up. So I am even more impressed after this long ride.

For newbie's the PLUS seems easier to adapt too than the original. My wife hasn't ridden a bunch and got right on this and said it felt much more stable and she felt more control.

Last but not least. I just charged and clocked it from plug in to 100% and I was literally at ZERO. I ran it all the way out. Time was...........36 minutes and 16 seconds. Not bad about what I was used to with the Original. Never gotten the 20 minute FM promise charge. Always 35-40 minutes when I ran it completely out.!!!!!0_1488505805267_Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.49.15 PM.png0_1488505929311_Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.51.49 PM.png

• They fooled me! Woke up this morning to a shipping notification from FM...it's for the Mafia bag!

• @Zero nice to know things are still moving!

• @laneeric

Great review.
    The 15mph with no pushback is huge change as 15 is the sweet spot for e boards.
    My average speed on v1 is 10-11 mph but always wished there's no pushback whenever I feel like pushing it faster once in a while.
    That's great to hear.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.