Should FM grant/ give us V1 users a safer ride with an UPGRADE FOOTPAD SET

• a futuremotion UPGRADEd FOOTPAD SET would be fantastic! ;);|)...since it's also a little about safety from falling...not only V1/ V2 profit thinking...right..;)
    let's see what happens?!;);)...(Future motion;)

Let's start a pettition!:):););)

• @timvdp don't waste your time. It really isn't a safety issue I would say it's more of a comfort issue when riding. I heard somewhere that they will eventually have the upgraded footpads be backwards compatible with the V1 but you will obviously have to buy them. No way they will be giving them out for free.

• play it as a safety issue and appeal to their resposibility feelings was the plan...hahahahah
    but we can hope...check my new post if you like DIY !;)
    0_1487006395042_20170213_174326.jpg

• @Future-Motion is the reason any of us are magically floating around upon digital modulation. Don't forget who the mothership is. They don't owe anybody anything. Really it's us who owe them a huge debt of gratitude for giving us our childhood back x5000 for only $1599.99.

• @ashewheeler said in Should FM grant/ give us V1 users a safer ride with an UPGRADE FOOTPAD SET:

@Future-Motion is the reason any of us are magically floating around upon digital modulation. Don't forget who the mothership is. They don't owe anybody anything. Really it's us who owe them a huge debt of gratitude for giving us our childhood back x5000 for only $1599.99.

people misunderstand....I mean "give" us the option!...create the wanted product....ok! ;)

• @timvdp gotcha I thought you were suggesting guilting them into a pad recall or something. Sorry I misunderstood. I'm all for footpad modification and evolution it only adds to this amazing new sport! Happy modding 🤘➖🌎➖🤙

• v2 footpads look like they're compatible with v1 Onewheels, so once FM makes them available for purchase you'll be able to do the upgrade yourself (and remember to get a pair of matching v2 bumpers). See this post.

• Agreed! THey should at least sell the footpads

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.