Stand up Desk - Fluidstance

• If there are any of you out there who have a stand up desk for work and sorely miss riding your onewheel while at work, check out Fluidstance.

It's basically a really mellow balance board that makes stand up desks actually enjoyable. It really helps keep those ankles loose and in shape, not to mention helping with your center of gravity.

Cheers.

• @Snurfer this post is pretty funny (and timely). While waiting for my OW+ I found this site and purchased one of the boards to use at work -- I love it! Not cheap, but well-made and does what it says.

• Which model did you guys get and why? Sure looks interesting...

• I was a kickstarter backer and ended up getting one of the top of the line (wrote it off as a business expense :) ) Without it, I refuse to use my standup desk. I have a stool that I sit in for breaks, probably 20% of the day.

I think they came out with a cheaper plastic model, which might be worth considering.

That's too funny @e-ball !!

• So I ordered the plane and level and ended up keeping the level. It is more expensive but much higher quality (you can really tell). If the wood board ever breaks, it shouldn't be too hard to replace it myself.

I also recommend it if you have a standing desk and can afford it! It's really fun!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.