Centriphone test footage

• Not sure if anyone else has read about the Centriphone but I got involved with it a year or so ago and received it this week.

It describes itself as a DIY Bullet Time Kit, I took it out this weekend to test it and this is the test footage with various speed ramp edits thrown in

Looking forward to testing it further

• @Jimmers75 so cool always wanted to see some centriwheel footy. Tell me about the back-pack🤘I'm working on a design for getting lost in the woods and running out of power. The perfect Onewheel riding/hauling pack with hydration and storage. Looks like you are designing prototyping something in the same vein.

• Don't know what I saw in the helicopter vid!??;););).... but that quick release handle idea is realy nice..evolution of the first handle!!thumbs up big time!!!

• Quick release OW-Sidehandle
    check his vids ;)

• I ordered this what feels like a lifetime ago. Can't believe how far off they were on the delivery projection. Can the white strings be replaced by inconspicuous fishing line?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.