The worst Onewheel (DNY)

• introducing...my youngest brothers onewheel - an applicant for the worst onewheel in the world!

2240km, still the first tire and pads, leaking nearly all air after around 1 hour, mulptiple cracked fender, but still works very good - never had any issues.

0_1488016915523_upload-213fe610-d8b5-452e-9d3e-d133cdb73f22

it is in amazing condition!;-)
    0_1488017183970_IMG_3961.jpg

0_1488017194194_IMG_3964.jpg

0_1488225816305_IMG_3966.jpg

0_1488017214734_IMG_3968.jpg

he uses the board for every day (&night) transport and he doesn´t care about anything like cleaning or servicing. nothing from the original board has been changed - only once he had a weak/compassionate day and spend his board a new carbon foil wrap.

@Jimmers75: I know your heart is going to bleed as mine is doing, but sorry to say - this board is the one that i bought from you in good condition nearly exactly 1 year ago...;-)!

• Haha!

Love it... that's how they are supposed to look Okay maybe not quite that, but occasionally I've been quite proud when mine looked a little bit like that.. but then it does get a clean down....

Oops..... and that ones a Jimmers75 board too :)

• @Zen.Potatoes said in The worst Onewheel (DNY):

Oops..... and that ones a Jimmers75 board too :)

he should think about doing a background check first on potential buyers to make sure they get a better home;-)

• If they had OneWheels in The Walking Dead, it'd look like this

• A logical person would think that, but no. It'd look closer to new on that show.

• Hahaha, and I thought I had to clean my OW more often

• @No Onewheel - my zombie apocalypse board!
    Rides over anything and built like a tank :p

• That thing looks like it would be sitting out behind a dive bar next to the dumpster and the grease tank. You need Fabulouso son.

• This is a great example of just getting out and riding. Love it! I will relax a bit on keeping mine so clean I guess..

• @cr4p

Rode hard and put away wet...then evicted, kicked down the stairs, set on fire, gang banged by a horde of wild dogs, and left to die by the side of the road...but not before falling off the wagon, mainlining meth, contracting syphilis from dirty needles, passing out behind a dumpster, being mistaken for trash and buried in a landfill, and clawing her way through 30 feet of trash to freedom only to begin corresponding with a prison inmate and marrying an abusive felon on parole. All things considered, I'd say she held up pretty well.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.