Tire Change by Onewheel

• My buddy recently bought a tire online, took his onewheel apart, and had a shop do the tire change. Cost him probably $85 or $90 total and took some time and was just a pain. With that said has anyone paid for the tire change service offered by Onewheel for $99 and if so how quickly did they get it back to you? Is it $99 in total or any other costs included that I'm not seeing on the site?
    https://onewheel.com/collections/service/products/tire-change?variant=4937869508

• @atl1wheelin

My board is only a few months old so I've not yet had it done but if you add the tire change service to your cart and continue on to shipping, you'll see the extra shipping charge of $80 ($179 in total). Don't know how long this process would take door to door.

• @floaton good to know - i guess doing it myself then.

• $90 including cost of tire or just labor?
    My tire shop charges me $10 plus $5 tip.
    Takes him less than 10 min

• @atl1wheelin

My tire failed at 525 miles. It was weepy and well worn. I ride mostly concrete and I carve; PSI of 20. Didn't want to void my warranty by replacing it myself. OW website says $99 Tire Change includes shipping. It doesn't. They had me Fedex it and with packaging it ran pretty close to $200. Took about 2 weeks. KEEP YOUR BOXES if you plan on sending it back for service. To be fair FM gave me a discount because it failed so quickly.

• i had the tune up refresh pack done, it took 27 days once i dropped the board off at fedex to getting it delivered back to my house

• @Hamasvjnga said in Tire Change by Onewheel:

@atl1wheelin

My tire failed at 525 miles. It was weepy and well worn. I ride mostly concrete and I carve; PSI of 20. Didn't want to void my warranty by replacing it myself. OW website says $99 Tire Change includes shipping. It doesn't. They had me Fedex it and with packaging it ran pretty close to $200. Took about 2 weeks. KEEP YOUR BOXES if you plan on sending it back for service. To be fair FM gave me a discount because it failed so quickly.

Confusing wording, but I would interpret that as "shipping cost covers the round trip" vs "shipping included".

• @drew

I believe it used to read differently with shipping through UPS...now FedEx. I could be mistaken. It was a few months ago.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.