Should be here by the weekend !!! If not sooner !!!!

• Hi jason anderson,

Your Onewheel has been shipped and we cannot wait to get you riding!!

All of the items from order #708X have now been shipped:

1x Onewheel Plus: Pioneer Edition

They are being shipped via FedEx to the following address:
    There are a few things to know before you sink into your first juicy turns:

IT'S A BOARD SPORT - Make no mistake about it, Onewheel takes practice, patience and skill. Safety equipment needs to be worn at all times.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESSURE SENSITIVE PADS - Your Onewheel has two pressure sensitive squares (outlined in blue) on the front footpad. When you engage those blue squares with your foot, the board will activate. When you disengage one or both of those squares the board will deactivate. Understanding how the pressure pads work is CRUCIAL so CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO and become a sensi!

NAIL THE DISMOUNT - Dismounting is the most technical aspect of riding. Check out some smooth disengaging techniques at https://onewheel.com/pages/support or watch the basics on our Youtube Channel.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RIDING SETTINGS - Download the 'Onewheel' iOS or Anroid app to select from different Digital Shaping settings. Want to take it easy? Ride in Classic. Want more speed and less 'pushback'? Kick it into Extreme Shaping.

RESPECT TOP SPEED - Pushing the limits of the board can end poorly. Take it easy, feel it out and use caution.

We're so psyched to get you riding and know you're going to have a blast on your board!

Happy Trails,
    Onewheel Team

• @sidebox see above for my order number !!

• @mranderson ah, I see.. I'm boned... 768X ordered within 24 hours of release too...

• @sidebox ahh maybe , I ordered within six minutes of launch !!

• Come on -- 716X -- I have a shot here people!

• So what was the talk of all the new digital shaping modes? They only mention the same 3.

• @thegreck idk man I kinda think it's like the original video for onewheel. They said something like "users can really fine tune their ride with digital shape etc etc" making it seem like you actually have controls over performance. When really it's only 1 option Extreme or Elevated for those rare times at this point lol.

Marketing is a hella of a drug

• @braswell said in Should be here by the weekend !!! If not sooner !!!!:

@thegreck idk man I kinda think it's like the original video for onewheel. They said something like "users can really fine tune their ride with digital shape etc etc" making it seem like you actually have controls over performance. When really it's only 1 option Extreme or Elevated for those rare times at this point lol.

Marketing is a hella of a drug

second that....i want more OW+ vids and revieEWS!!!!since I can't ride now :(:(...;);)

• @sidebox same here. I'm #7532. At least I know there will be some other people to ride with very soon.

• I am SOOOOO jealouSSSS!!!:(:(:(....enjoy people...enjoy!:):)

• @thegreck said in Should be here by the weekend !!! If not sooner !!!!:

talk of all the new digital shaping modes?

I know, I am wondering if there are actually doing anything different than what we already had and if that whole talk about new digital shaping was them trying to sell an existing feature as a new feature. It would be awesome if they just gave us sliders for the attributes and a few memory slots to create our own digital shaping profiles.

• I would be surprised if they let you shape your own performance, largely because of the potential for user error to reflect poorly on product performance. I suspect FM will want to control quality by approving the shaping modes available for use.

My impression of the OW+ marketing is that we should expect additional modes to be made available - at least for plus. It is certainly feasible, though, that it will be rolled out in a future app update and is not yet available.

• Order #77XX and still haven't got my patch in the mail... Ordered pretty early - day 2 - AM. love these boards but with the anticipation of having it under my feet as well as everyone else that forked over 1500 bones you'd think they'd do a little better job communicating. I would have liked to get some weekly updates since they said they would be shipping out the Pioneer boards in February. Anyway, that's my complaint! Besides the poor communication I'm hoping the +model will erase these memories and replace them with joyous turns in the city! Come on!

• I'm just going to throw it out there that they did not sell 7000 boards, that they started in the 7000's with a number. I just ordered in the last week and I'm order number 93##. There is no way they finished board 1, a couple of days ago and rolled off board 7000s' off the line. And then I'm waiting. A few weeks to get 2000 more. :)

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.