Any NC riders out there (Durham/Chapel Hill area)?

• My OW+ should be arriving in March and I'm curious if there are any local groups near me who get out and ride.

• Hey! I'm in Durham and waiting on my ow+. My number is 74xx so I'll, hopefully, get it in the next couple of weeks. Let's connect and get out on these things.

• I'm in Raleigh... Have you guys gone out riding yet?

• @kayvanjams I haven't gotten my + yet...hoping I'll have it by the end of next week.

• I live in Durham and have a V1. My Plus should be here by the end of the month. I ride every day and would love to meet up!

• I'm in Greensboro, and I have a V1 and a plus coming Thursday. I'd love to Meetup too along with a buddy who has a V1 one down in Charlotte.

• @kayvanjams I've found some great spots to ride around here. Probably one of the best spots has to be Church Street Park in Morrisville. They have a huge field with a sidewalk wrapped around it. Great off road practice. Hit me up if you wanna meet up!

• @goconfigure Hi, I am new on the forum. I am so excited as I just received the shipping notification for my +, it should arrive next wednesday (May 3rd) - order 820x. I live in Cary (work in Durham) and would love to hook up with you guys. I have never ridden a onewheel before but I am coming from other board sports (snowboard, wakeboard and kitesurfing) so hopefully it will be not too long for a learning curve. Let's ride the triangle guys. Can't wait to meet you all.

• @bugstone You're gonna love it! I just finished a 1am ride in Brier Creek shopping center. Email me at goconfigure@gmail.com when you get your board!

• @goconfigure cool I live 6 miles from the Church Street Park so I could almost get there with the One Wheel (lol) and recharge it there if there is a plug somewhere (or on my portable power unit). Then charge it again and ride back home !

• @goconfigure Have you ever tried bond park (near Bond Lake in Cary? They have this nice big grass area with the greenway path that covers half around it, and a forrest type trail terrain to finish, all 3 types of terrain with hills, turns, etc... that looks to me pretty perfect park for OW. Only problem is the recent rain has flooded part of it.

• @bugstone I'm going there tomorrow. I have to work there for about 45 min then off to riding! It's also a Spring Daze Festival there tomorrow so tons of people!

• @bugstone I haven't seen a charge plug there but I didn't scour either. Did you get your Onewheel yet?

• @goconfigure no mate, it's in Texas right now. I am constantly refreshing my Fedex page... but they have to drive about 2000 miles to come over here in NC

• @goconfigure I'll be there as well with the kids so we can hook up. will send you a PM

• @bugstone Heard. Mine was pushed back to this Monday. So Monday should be awesome. I'm getting there tomorrow about 230. I have a 45 min set from 330 to 415 then off to the trails hopefully.

• @goconfigure are you playing in one of the bands ? we will be there ! see ya later

• @goconfigure let me know which stage as there are apparently 4 stages and it's gonna be crowded

• @kayvanjams Hi there, yes! we've been riding out at Church Street Park in Morrisville and I ride late night around the Brier Creek shopping center from time to time. Let me know if you want to meet up!

• @koncat Were riding out at Church Street Park in Morrisville. Let me know if you want to meetup!

• @goconfigure I just got my v1 and saw somebody circling Church Street Park on the app, must be you, haha.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.