A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• @neldar 100 more for me. My estimated delivery date just went up by a day @spalding12

• @markai said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@neldar 100 more for me. My estimated delivery date just went up by a day @spalding12

there is just no rhyme or reason to any of it

• 12423 - estimated July 20. 15 days after birthday :(

• 10332 shipment notice today. Arrival scheduled for 6/12 (Monday)! I'm in CA.

• @k_h_d said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

12423 - estimated July 20. 15 days after birthday :(

i'm sorry about that
    mine is 12210 (who cares if someone knows my whole number? LOL)
    july 14th estimate (at least, at THIS moment)

• @neldar said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

10332 shipment notice today. Arrival scheduled for 6/12 (Monday)! I'm in CA.

Nice! 778 orders away for me now!

• Shipping notification for order 103XX. Almost here!

• @spalding12 said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@k_h_d said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

12423 - estimated July 20. 15 days after birthday :(

i'm sorry about that
    mine is 12210 (who cares if someone knows my whole number? LOL)
    july 14th estimate (at least, at THIS moment)

I have moved up 2 days to the 18th. Hope it keeps moving up!

• Got my shipping email! 105xx

• @davew0815 have you been keeping up with it with the new tracking site they have? If so was it pretty spot on?

• @simtech It was pretty close. I think the date crept up a little over time. I believe the original date it told me was June 20th when the app first came out so if anything it was a little conservative.

• mine just went from july 13th to the 23Th
    now, back down to the 20th
    why?
    are there problems they aren't telling us?
    was the partying in Vail MORE than "EXPECTED" (since that time away SHOULD have been taken into consideration since it was a KNOWN ENTITY FOR MONTHS

after all... it was future motion's choice to put up these estimated dates of shipping in the first place
    not happy

• Got my shipping notification for 105XX (really 106XX with rounding from 1059X) - woo! Good luck to everyone else who's been patiently waiting.

• @richfeit sweet!!! 500 away for me then. I hope it comes soon as im starting to lose interest in it. Its like buying something and sticking it in your cart, and by the end of the shopping trip you put it back. Im getting that way now to be honest, hope its worth it!

• @simtech said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@richfeit sweet!!! 500 away for me then. I hope it comes soon as im starting to lose interest in it. Its like buying something and sticking it in your cart, and by the end of the shopping trip you put it back. Im getting that way now to be honest, hope its worth it!

that is EXACTLY how I'M feeling
    i live on the WEST coast OF FLORIDA... where the HEAT INDEX is > 115 all of july, august, and most of september
    that is NO time to "familiarize" myself with the OW+

i own 2 Gotway electric unicycles and an insane electric kick scoot from Luna Cycle...
    i have toys and i DO want the Onewheel+
    but companies that "seemingly" put PARTYING BEFORE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION does make me happy
    if I did that in MY business, i would NOT have the DISPOSABLE INCOME to purchase anything from Future Motion

i work for my money (as does everyone else here)
    the OW+ is NOT cheap

that's all i'm saying

• @spalding12 Im over in Mississippi and I know what you mean about the heat. It has already set in, ugh!!

I would like to think that when FM is in Vail its likely the head honcho's and there are still factory workers producing and logistics personnel sending them out and other management to run the show. I doubt they would shut the place down for that, but I could be wrong. I'm a person of instant gratification, when I want something I get it. This waiting is killing me especially when they already have my money and I have nothing to show for it but time waiting. The frustration is real!

My estimated shipping date usually remains around the 26th, it has dropped to the 23rd for a day and yesterday shot up to the 30th and now its back down to the 27th. So I don't put much faith in the shipping date as like weather it will change 100 times. But I do think it should happen within a couple of days of it. I was really hoping to get mine before the long July 4th weekend but that's not looking promising. My plane will be in its annual inspection so I wont be able to fly or ride a onewheel. Gonna be a sucky holiday. hahaha

But in all I still feel FM, being as far behind as they, should be working non stop, overtime, and weekends to get caught up. There is no reason if they have stock to be so far behind. With all these pre orders they are making hand over fist and no reason why they cant step up production. Maybe they are and they just don't have the facility to run more production I don't know, but seeing how when I ordered it said it would ship may and here we are mid june I would think they should send out weekly or even bi weekly updates to those who have pre ordered. That way we know we are not forgotten about and that we know they are still doing what they can. It is a lot of money to be out that's for sure and be in the dark so to speak for 2 months.

Rant off, sorry for the long post. hahaha

• @simtech said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@spalding12 Im over in Mississippi and I know what you mean about the heat. It has already set in, ugh!!

I would like to think that when FM is in Vail its likely the head honcho's and there are still factory workers producing and logistics personnel sending them out and other management to run the show. I doubt they would shut the place down for that, but I could be wrong. I'm a person of instant gratification, when I want something I get it. This waiting is killing me especially when they already have my money and I have nothing to show for it but time waiting. The frustration is real!

My estimated shipping date usually remains around the 26th, it has dropped to the 23rd for a day and yesterday shot up to the 30th and now its back down to the 27th. So I don't put much faith in the shipping date as like weather it will change 100 times. But I do think it should happen within a couple of days of it. I was really hoping to get mine before the long July 4th weekend but that's not looking promising. My plane will be in its annual inspection so I wont be able to fly or ride a onewheel. Gonna be a sucky holiday. hahaha

But in all I still feel FM, being as far behind as they, should be working non stop, overtime, and weekends to get caught up. There is no reason if they have stock to be so far behind. With all these pre orders they are making hand over fist and no reason why they cant step up production. Maybe they are and they just don't have the facility to run more production I don't know, but seeing how when I ordered it said it would ship may and here we are mid june I would think they should send out weekly or even bi weekly updates to those who have pre ordered. That way we know we are not forgotten about and that we know they are still doing what they can. It is a lot of money to be out that's for sure and be in the dark so to speak for 2 months.

Rant off, sorry for the long post. hahaha

THAT WASN'T A RANT.....
    it was the truth... spoken loudly
    and, i agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD

• @simtech and @spalding12 I just received it today and I'm going to say it was worth the wait. I think I'll eventually forget about the long wait, or, alternatively, the long wait will have made the experience of having this that much more savory. Hope it's the same for you.

• 11142 delivered today, July 5th at approx. 1:00pm

• @BabaBooey said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

11142 delivered today, July 5th at approx. 1:00pm

Normally fedex delivers at my house at like 9am. Today.....still not delivered! And it was loaded on the truck for delivery yesterday. sigh....

Sooo......how is it!?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.