Am I the only pioneer that didn't get a patch yet?

• discuss :)

• @aris I haven't either. But I'm assuming they sent it to the wrong address as I moved in feb. I hope to get one still, otherwise I'll have to hunt it down at my old address lol. Could have the golden ticket for all I know!

• Me three.

• I received mine at my billing address (home) rather than the shipping address (work). I doubt it makes a difference for most but I'm glad I didn't need to hide the fact I purchased a OW+ in case someone else got the mail.

• They found a winner already so.... All I care about now is my onewheel+ lol.

• They sent it to my billing address also. I hope they don't ship the onewheel there also as its on the other side of the country.

• Not I... ordered on day 2.

• I ordered 2 onewheel pluses and only got one badge... no clue why anybody else have this happen to them, jus figured if i ordered 2 I would get 2 awesome things and 2 chances to win a trip to headquarters...

• @OffRoadOW I ordered 5 got one badge. It comes under one order therefore one badge. If you ordered them separately then you would have 2...

• @dktedits thanks i guess that makes sense now...

• I contacted them about it, they said all the patches were shipped to the billing address by mistake. Of course they told no one.

• @ryanpppy I didn't get a patch. ordered 24 hours in. Billing was same as shipping address.

• I'd rather have my board than a badge that constantly reminds me that FM has missed their target dates while accepting full payment. Whomever would like an extra badge in LA is welcome to mine.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.