Free Fenders ship?

• Did everyone that ordered a OW+ get a free fender or was this a limited time offer? I don't remember this being listed when I purchased mine.

• @PavementMatador, I just ordered mine, fender wasn't free, but there was a package deal for the OW+, Fender, and a set of bumpers for $1600.

• The founder package is supposed to have free fender.....they're apparently not shipping them with the board? That seems odd--I would expect that to come with.

• Those who ordered within the first 48hrs got free fenders. Which will ship out this week to those who have received their board already. (according to FM and ships separate from board)

• I just sent them an email asking if they will/can ship the fenders now since there is a delay on the One+. Personally I do not see why it has to be shipped after the product since technically we already paid for the product/package.

• I just came here to ask the same, let us know what you hear! I would be happy to have my fender while I wait for the +.

• @bazzingapunk said in Free Fenders ship?:

I just sent them an email asking if they will/can ship the fenders now since there is a delay on the One+. Personally I do not see why it has to be shipped after the product since technically we already paid for the product/package.

They told me this week when I was on a call with them last week. I would love to believe them.

Question: If there was a legitimate issue would you prefer them to be upfront and say the real issue or a general reply? Examples of responses:

Customer: "Hey why hasnt my free Fender shipped yet?"

FM: "Hey _____ , I'm glad you asked. We actually planned on shipping those this week, but the batch of fenders we received didn't meet our quality expectations. Unfortunately, this means that we will have to wait for the next shipment. We are expecting them in 2 weeks (They are shipped by boat from China) and assuming there are no issues we will get yours to you as soon as possible."

FM (alt reply): "Your shipment will go out very soon. You will receive an email with tracking information when it ships. Happy wheeling!"

• @drew I'd prefer legitimate lol and my legs would prefer staying clean and not having all types of crap being thrown up on them ;)

• @8bit @drew @braswell here is their response:

Thanks for reaching out! Your fender will ship separately after the Onewheel+ ships. If you are interested in receiving the fender prior to the shipment of your Onewheel+ I can request this.

I am taking that offer since I am in Canada. It would just take too long for me to receive those fenders at FM processing speed.

• Sorry to say this is some BS. Shipping from china on a BOAT! Nothing they are getting is meeting their specs? Who's responsible for quality control at FM that person needs to be replaced if what they are saying is true but again them saying this doesn't make it true I feel like they are buying time just a sloppy execution from a company that was already making the product for couple of years. This is a revision not a completely new product....

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.