Hard Reset

• I'm sure this has been answered, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. How can I hard reset my OW? My OW doesn't recognize that I'm on the board and wont move. I'm not throwing error codes and it literally happened within minutes of working perfectly fine. Thanks in advance

• I'm not sure how to hard reset but try plugging it up again, hit the switch while plugged in, unplug it, turn it off, turn it on. Try some things before you attempt the hard reset.

• @Earthpilot I have to no avail

• @PumpkinKing Well, shoot... Unscrew the plug panel and disconnect the sensor plug and wheel plugs and reattach them

• @Earthpilot tried that too haha. Would you suggest unplugging everything?

• @PumpkinKing Kow about you plug it in and leave it until tomorrow. Try riding it again and if that doesn't work, try unplugging everything. Did you cycle through the digital shaping too? Turn the lights on and off too.

• @Earthpilot Yeah I tried that. I have it on the charger now, Ill give that a go and see what happens. Thank you

• @PumpkinKing You're welcome. I hope it works itself out for you.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.