Sorry to the founding members

• Just got this email and it doesn't surprise me at all...

HANG TIGHT!
    Hey Onewheel+ Founders,

Thank you so much for your patience, we know you expected to be riding by now and we wanted to give you a quick update on where we're at. We can assure you your new Onewheel+ is in the works and in good hands.

While we were able to get the first batch of boards shipped in late February without a hitch, we encountered an issue with a part needed for the motor on the next batch. Quality is what Onewheel+ is all about and we can't cut any corners, so we sent the piece back to our supplier and are now awaiting a new shipment to arrive to continue our build.

To the best of our knowledge, it looks like Founding Members' boards will be shipping in late March up to early April. We know how excited you are for One+ and that the wait is brutal, but please know our team is working around the clock to ensure your board is made with the care and love it deserves.

The ride is worth the wait, we promise.

Onelove,
    Onewheel Team

• @njcustom finally. an explanation to pacify the masses.

• I'll wait. Get it right before shipping my board. Who knows maybe the performance wasn't quite up to par rather than quality.

• @Franky I believe this was their plan all along.. they did the same thing with the v1..

• I had issues with my OW+ from day one.
    Not riding it now, waiting to hear if they want it back to fix it.

• @aar damn, sorry to hear that. what's it doing, or should I say not doing?

• @aar what happened, is it a clicking noise ?

• I did get an email back from FM stating that " We have forwarded this information over to our repair technicians."

Here's a description of the issue.
    http://community.onewheel.com/topic/6678/clicking-noise-on-ow

• @aar sucks brotha, sorry.. hope they get you a new one ASAP

• Got to say, I'm quite impressed with their customer service.
    They replied on a weekend and email me a label for overnight shipping.
    Off to FedEx on Monday!
    Was also told that it would ship back overnight after they are done with it.

• @aar good to hear.. hope it's quick

• @MichaelW boosted owns the NYC viral stunts. Haha

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.