UK Owner

• After a long awaited 14weeks my Onewheel had an attempt delivery yesterday by UPS. However I wasn't at home but its getting re-delivered today! I cant wait !! The problem is I need the pay £295 ($445) for duties and taxes. Considering I have already paid $300 for international shipping, my Onewheel has become a very expensive! ($2245). Oh well I hope I forget these costs once I start riding......

• Welcome!
    Hopefully you will feel that it was all worth it, as most on this board have expressed. I know I do ;)
    I used to defend my purchase with the fact that I should've saved in the cost for it in terms of parking and fuel, in two years.
    But even if It wouldn't, I still feel as if it was worth it. I've had much use of it for sure, but also a TON of fun, and not only me. Being able to amaze people, and giving them a bit of fun and making them a bit jealous, all makes it worth it :D

Ride safe, post videos. :thumbsup:

• Thank you germx for re-assurance, I know I will absolutely love riding it.
    The wife now gets the old 2 wheel self balance board, while I upgrade!
    My snowboard helmet and wrist guards are ready and waiting!
    Hopefully by February when my Lily Camera arrives, I'll be good enough to post some videos.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.