OneWheel with four wheels? Thoughts?

• @MichaelW Too complex

• Title is misleading, a OneWheel with four wheels is a skateboard :) But it looks interesting

• One of the FAQ

**Q11. Why don't you do a weight sensing control? Lean forward to go forward, lean back to brake.

Riding off-road requires constant shifting of weight and feathering of throttle. We've designed the board to be responsive to the way you ride, it's more fun!**

Not sure I agree.

$3300, I don't think so

Couldn't find the weight, but I think it's 4WD which need massive battery.
    Not to mention the possibility of a part breaking with all these parts.

• I passed on the Carbon GT for being too bulky... no way I'd go for this. But then again, I'm a city rider. If I was rich and had a ton of land, why not?

• @dcosmos Too complex. Agreed. Didn't love it. Feels like it would be cool if it didn't have a remote and I didn't know OneWheel's exist. Pass.

• I think Onewheel really is the sweet spot. More wheels only makes it more ordinary and:

• Less intuitive, as just leaning no longer controls it the same way
    • Less capable of hard terrain, as there would be smaller & harder tires
    • Less coolness factor, less heads turned when riding around B)

• I wonder how an e board would perform on a trail like this with all these tight turns.
    You'll have to hold tight to on your dentures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-61JPRhLU

• Better range (as far as I can tell) but way higher price and I don't like the controls. The hands free, intuitive nature of Onewheel control is not something I'd be quick to give up.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.