Please stop blocking record-breaking speeds in app leaderboard.

• I (and others) have legitimately broken current record, please don't block us from the leaderboard.

Before:
    1_1490935427487_Screenshot_20170330-104049.png

After:
    2_1490935427533_Screenshot_20170330-104531.png

0_1490935427386_Screenshot_20170330-213844.png

• Daym 23mph on the onewheel+ thats crazy! lol

• I feel you, check the other thread I just posted the explanation on there

• I just emailed them about this. They should remove the top speed leaderboard as it is right now. There's no point at all.

• @trappar said in Please stop blocking record-breaking speeds in app leaderboard.:

I just emailed them about this. They should remove the top speed leaderboard as it is right now. There's no point at all.

That's probably already in the works.

• The leaderboard was a OWbuddy function they adopted wasn't it?...OWbuddy didn't have board meetings and lawyers advising them good business decisions maybe?..LOL

I just don't think it is wise to try and make the OW a speedrecord breaking machine....just look at some more longboard crashes on youtube or downhill crashes/deaths vids or downhill of the death by FABUZ!LOL and I think you'll be persuaded to use this ONE!!! wheeled electrical board !!! more in a chill out way then a Kamikaze way ;);)

just my thoughts...everybody is free to hurt themselves it whatever way they seem fit! good luck;););)
    have a great weekend OWpeeps!:)

• Anyone who hasn't go check out the thread I started it has a couple of helpful responses that explain what is happening http://community.onewheel.com/topic/6758/speed-leaderboard-problems/28

• Just got a response from FM about this issue:

Good news! It sounds like our app engineers are aware of the issue and expect to have a solution early next week. If you experience issues late next week please let me know and I'll pass along your feedback.

• Speederboards.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.