Spots where you regularly find outlets?

• The odd coffee shop or something is a given, but the other day I on Facebook saw someone post a shot of a light pole in a city park with an outlet at the base. I didn't even know that was a thing that was done. Wondering if there are any other good charge spots I'm missing out on?

• @ZeeMox Parking garages usually have them, just have to look around.

• EV Charging stations
    I see them all over the place in Hawaii.

Free too.

Just make a SAE J1772 to ultra-charger adapter.

• I recently found out there are actually NEMA 5-15 plugs under the seats of the train I ride.

• I plug in at a church outside, outside a hotel (Grand Bohemian), outside a Nations Bank, Elixir Bar(under the bar), Saddle Up(at the side of the bar) Outside of Corona Cigar. Sometimes I conduct rides as an outlet search.

• I usually check the wall

• @Aaron-Broward-FL said in Spots where you regularly find outlets?:

I usually check the wall

What wall. I doubt that the Mexican border wall has any.

• @fruitygreen said in Spots where you regularly find outlets?:

@Aaron-Broward-FL said in Spots where you regularly find outlets?:

I usually check the wall

What wall. I doubt that the Mexican border wall has any.
    Check the spec's bro, the "Merican" side has outlets the Mexican side has painted versions of outlets just to fuck with the mexicans...

And, as it relates to which wall... Usually i find the one I'm leaning against is the best place to start looking... Otherwise there is a lot more effort involved. I've walked into some places and kindly asked to borrow 10 minutes worth of electricity. I did it at a Nail shop when I was super desperate..... in Miami. I have done it at a musuem lobby.

• I charge up at the cruise terminal (pier 27) in San Francisco sometimes. There is a random plug on one of the walls near a random concrete area and fence. I also charge at coffee shops now and then.

• Hotels are pretty cool about letting you use the ones in the lobby

• I'll tell you who isn't cool about letting you charge at random plugs, The City of Orlando. I paid $4,480 in property taxes last year and I have been told by a couple cops at Lake Eola that I cant plug into the plugs I find in the park. They were cool and let me finish but I bet they are locked up now.$4,480 dollars in property taxes Rant over

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.