Hover Hooligans - Jeff McCosker Welcome Edit

• Here it is!

Worked decently hard on this one. My shins are destroyed and I still have a bruised heel from the last clip. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Sick..

0_1491518908568_xxxxxxxxx.jpg

• Great video!!

• When will you get "pro-rider"jack's job??!! ;)
    Great vid, ridin & effort
    Tnx for the inspiration!!;)

• @jeffmccosker🙌 this is such incredibly amazing dopesauce💉!!! You are the most fun wheeler on the planet to watch ever! Hope we get to shred soon brotha➖🌎➖

• @jeffmccosker I love it. I'm going to have to re watch this vid often and work that parking block grind/hop into my rides. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I'm 45 for crying out loud. Ahh screw it, I gotta try it.

Oh damn, I see what you installed under your board for the slide. Oh yea, I'm on it.

• Can I get into the Hover Hooligans for seniors? I can ride switch while carrying my 5 year old and a Frappuccino.

• @MichaelW Depends... is it a Grade or Venti frappuccino?

• I'll balence a Trenta on my head if it gets me in. @jeffmccosker

0_1491620339056_Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 7.58.39 PM.png

• @MichaelW haha pm me your address and I'll send ya a care package

• I have about two Adult human stomachs of good coffee in the morning so I want to be part of this balancing coffee ride thing you guys are talking about. I counter balance at night with whiskey so....

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.