30day block on Facebook, please help me, Jon rambo

• Hey everyone, someone has hacked my Facebook account and I can't login.. they are telling me 30 days.. I don't understand why this happened and there is no Facebook number to call.. I guess I have to wait it out

I would great appreciate it if someone could post in the onewheel group for me what is going on and to contact me directly

njcustom908@gmail.com

I don't want anyone worrying about there fender orders.. if you know me on Facebook my name is Jon Rambo .. please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it

• Thank you 😊

• That sucks man, I just posted the message there for you. Hopefully it gets resolved ASAP.

• @PowerWheel5000 thank you very much

• You sure it wasn't one of those scam emails that says you were hacked and then asks for your info and then hacks you itself? haha

I just never heard of a 30 day ban on FB kinda seems the opposite of what they would want to happen or do.

• @braswell it logged me out.. tried to log in and it said I was blocked..

• @njcustom

Rambo...!!! hmmm....

Funny I always said you'll have to be Hercules or Rambo to pop that tire all by yourself...

• @sonny123 hahahahahahhahahahahaaa

• @PowerWheel5000 hey .. would you mind posting my info on Facebook again for me? It's been 2 weeks.. I got 2 more to go lol..

• Thank you Olivia ;)

• @njcustom you got it 👌🏼

• Have you ever thought about making some skid plates? I.e. 2 corner guards and 2 flat pieces to mount to the under sides?

• @bdech15 I have a few ideas.. however, the fenders keep me busy.. if sales ever slow down I will be making some rails.. someone else here makes grind plates..

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.