Petition to open up shaping modes to the community

• I think it's essential that more shaping options open up to get the most out of the plus. There are so many possibilities to make it even better.

For example:

-V1 mode, where the only difference is the top end power.
    -Loose low, tight high. loose turning in low speeds that ramps up in high speeds.
    -Cruz mode with 19mph top speed
    -Sequoia mode with 19mph top speed
    -Offroad custom combo

etc etc.

We need access to these and the ability to save and share them, disclaimers included, so we can really move forward with feel of the board. Otherwise, it's going to take years, if ever, to get all the modes we want.

Sign below!

• @aris Cruz with 19mph top speed would be perfect, I agree with all of this 100%

• I have always envisioned several sliders that you could adjust how ever you wanted.

push back
    torque
    power
    nose angle
    breaking
    ????
    something like that...

• Completely agreed.

• Draft it up, i'll sign on.

• All I need is a remote throttle.
    I want to power-up at any angle I desire.

• Yes, I'm in.

• @fruitygreen love it

• one here too! I would love this too

• @wr420 said in Petition to open up shaping modes to the community:

I have always envisioned several sliders that you could adjust how ever you wanted.

push back
    torque
    power
    nose angle
    breaking
    ????
    something like that...

Love this idea. Make parameters we can customize in the app and save different configs as our own modes. Negates the need for them to come up with more mode choices for everyone.

• They could keep the canned modes and then have an advanced screen with all the sliders and an option to save your favorite profiles.

• I would love this. I'm on board. It would be nice to know what both the V1 and V2 motors are capable of regarding torque and top end speed. I have personally felt the torque differences while riding my board from day to day. Some days I get freewheel and the board creeps back up to speed when hitting cracks and other days I have powered through really rough transitions and there is zero slip or freewheel and the board accelerates like a cheetah.

• Yes! This is a great idea. I can't stand not knowing how my OW will perform day to day - which really takes away from the joy of riding.

• Great ideas but remember just because we now have the Onewheel + doesnt mean the Onewheel can preform at a high speed for long durations. You can only give so much power b4 the internals fry up or break. The new upgrade may push max speeds higher but doesnt mean its capable of going faster for longer durations.

• 100% agree.

• @aris a more mild version of "elevated" mode from v1 while at low speeds (<10mph) that gets flatter as you speed up. That would be nice.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.