Onewheel+ Fender

• Just got my Onewheel+ in the mail yesterday and I'm wondering how long it takes to get your fender from them. I live in Washington State so the fender is almost a necessity in the crappy weather that we have.

• @OneWheelNoob Pick a random number from 1-100 and double it. That's how many days it'll take.

• Mine took one week to the day, no notice, it just showed up.

• OW+ received yesterday. Fender shipped today.

• Got my Onewheel + Tuesday and got my Fender Friday so it surprised me that it took only 3 days to recieve my fender. Now I dont have to switch out from my V1 all the time. Had no notice either it just showed up.

• Hi! Anyone else notice that the screws provided are too short? I managed to get three in but I gave up on the fourth because it began damaging the thread in the frame. I wrote to FM support for some longer screws. I hope they come through!

• @polysix same thing happened to me until I gave up and put the original screw back in. 3 screws still hold the fender pretty well 😂

• @polysix if you loosely install 3 of the 4 screws and then install the last one before tightening the others down, it's a lot easier to get all 4 in. If your threads are stripped may be too late. You can also pick up this slightly longer screw: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X2V7WLE/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2ZUHLQR55B0F3&colid=20BUEPJ0IVNUL

• @groovyruvy thanks for the link!

• @polysix said in Onewheel+ Fender:

Hi! Anyone else notice that the screws provided are too short? I managed to get three in but I gave up on the fourth because it began damaging the thread in the frame. I wrote to FM support for some longer screws. I hope they come through!

UPDATE: Took a while but FM sent me some longer screws and threw in a few stickers. Thread wasn't too damaged for the longer screws. All is good!

• I think they have started addressing some of these issues with screws on later orders. I got my fender the day before yesterday. The screws included in the fender kit were long enough and my original screws came out really easily and don't appear to have had any loctite on them.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.