Baby Jogging stroller/bike trailor.

• So I just ordered a Thule Chariot 2 cross with the hopes I can one wheel and push my daughter around. The other day we were riding around in her stroller but that did not seem safe haha. So I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with one of these and one wheeling. Also there is a great ski attachment for it that I may get to use the belt harness and maybe pull her around. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone is already doing this.0_1492369648284_chariot cross 2.jpg

• @line276
    Hey bud, don't take this the wrong way. If your child is still an infant or toddler you might want to reconsider. I can see several ways that this could take a really bad turn. Cool stroller though.

• Honestly, it may feel awkward trying to push it while Onewheeling.
    As for pulling behind, I've seen people doing it on bicycle.
    May be okay in a park, but anywhere on the street or where there are cars, it can be risky as they may not see the trailer even with flag.

Been thinking about this for my dog, as it's warm and she may get exhausted running along. So I'm considering this as pull behind and I can still use it on my bike.

https://www.amazon.com/Aosom-Enclosed-Bicycle-Cargo-Trailer/dp/B01HQGZH7Q/ref=pd_ybh_a_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WPG135JP4XA48J4AT100

Currently, I place my dog in front basket but the trailer would also work to bring OW along.

0_1492371158491_unnamed.jpg

• I have that stroller! Best investment ever, next to the ow of course. I haven't tried pushing my son, but it would work well I imagine, so long as you use the jogging attachment.

I rigged mine up to pull behind my stand up paddle skateboard and it worked a charm.

• Do yourself and the world a favor, don't do it.

Try to imagine the consequences first.

http://www.physics4kids.com/files/motion_moment.html

But if you do, also don't be nuisance to others. Please don't do it on public ways.

• I use this guy to pull my son behind me when headed down to the beach. He gets a kick out of it and we can load up whatever we want. We can really only do it because the roads by our house are really wide and quiet.

0_1492391746797_upload-30f45587-a875-478d-8766-89c9cc1ea9f6

• thanks for the tips everyone. I wasnt planning on taking my 2 year old on public roads I didn't realize I needed to mention that also she will be wearing a helmet. We wouldn't be going any faster then a bike can go. As for where I'll ride it's More for bike trails, around the neighborhood, inner harbor in Baltimore, Washington DC monuments.

• @line276 said in Baby Jogging stroller/bike trailor.:

thanks for the tips everyone. I wasnt planning on taking my 2 year old on public roads I didn't realize I needed to mention that also she will be wearing a helmet. We wouldn't be going any faster then a bike can go. As for where I'll ride it's More for bike trails, around the neighborhood, inner harbor in Baltimore, Washington DC monuments.

Great, keep safe and avoid being a statistic.

Remember helmets only protect what it covers.

• @line276 don't listen to the haters lol. The stroller has a wrist strap / leash you can wear in case of falls, so the stroller won't leave you in the dust headed towards a lake.

The stroller is a Cadillac. So burly.

• @Snurfer lol I feel ya. I also got the brakes for it also so I have some extra stopping power. Thanks for the confidence, the others seem like they didn't really look at the stroller it seems built. I've seen some videos of it flipping with kids in it and they seemed fine so that's what sold me on it.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.