Nose Dive on Plus during acceleration

• During my last two rides the OW+ nose has dove into the pavement during acceleration. Both incidents occurred while traveling in the single digits (mph) and then accelerating rapidly. I felt as if the board simply shut down causing the front end to auger into the asphalt. Both times I ended up on my ass with bruises and road rash. The new OW+ only has 19M on the odometer. I am beginning to fear the new board and long for my version 1 board. I put over 400M on the V1 board in 8 months without a single technical issue.

Since I am an android user, I am unable to monitor or alter the boards ride mode (very frustrating).
    Via the OneWheel Buddy App I do know...
    Hardware# 3206
    Firmware Version 4000.

Please assist...

• @JLove You can alter the ride modes manually. See this vid another forum user made:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihx59I62j9w

I believe the + ships in Cruz. This is a smooth ride, especially off-road, but I find the pushback to be waaaay extreme, and if you push through pushback by putting your weight forward, it seems the board will eventually dive. I saw someone else recommend you keep your weight centered and think of your feet as levers, basically.

Also, with no elevated mode, going up hill sucks. I'm pretty much always chugging on steep grades with the nose right next to the ground. If I try to maintain speed coming at the hill, there's a good chance I'm nose-planting.

• Your pushing to hard, and trying to accelerate to fast.... Accellorate at a more moderate pace you will be fine. Even on the V1, if you "hit the gas" to hard the engine will fail and you with nose dive...

• Try to not lean forward with your weight as much when trying to accelerate fast. Instead, keep your center of balance over the wheel and just use your front foot to push the nose down to accelerate. That has helped me to prevent nosediving and still accelerate fast.

• @Aaron-Broward-FL Never experienced "engine fail" or nose diving on V1 Onewheel. Guess I need to change my riding style for Onewheel+. Missing my trusty V1 board right now.

• @ZeeMox Thanks for the link and suggestions. I manually changed ride mode. Per OneWheel Buddy app board was in mode 4. Now set to mode 6 per video's recommendations. Will give mode 6 a try.

Wish Future Motion would get the updated Android app published.

• @JLove said in Nose Dive on Plus during acceleration:

@Aaron-Broward-FL Never experienced "engine fail" or nose diving on V1 Onewheel. Guess I need to change my riding style for Onewheel+. Missing my trusty V1 board right now.

Just keep at it and you will get adjusted to the +..... I hope ;)
    and maybe the APP when finished might make it better in the future..
    If it doesn't work out I'll help you out and swap you my V1 for your V2, no biggie?!
    ;) LOL

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.