A "petition" for more news/ opinions from the builder of our boards!:)

• It would be nice to hear a bit more from Future motion itself with all the troubleshooting and boards that are sent back...not just the oh we are so stoked...keep you riding crap...
    just a bit more response or newsupdates talk about the board, APPS!!!! versions etc
    in one place,...the thoughts of FM!
    ?
    I still can't figure out for example if it's time/wise to update on android V1 app or if the v2 app has it's 3rd mode released or if the off road will be better or is just Noob riders faults or what?! :( is the app still testing? does it make your board slow and "safe"..etcetcetcetcetc
    What do they say??!!
    are the apps ready?
    can the app make your board ride different?

• Any info from FM good or bad would always be insightful and interesting. Always good to be hesitant about firmware upgrades though...I think the og v1 ks firmware was probably best and many regretted that upgrade.

• I admit that I'm very worried about all this issues...Hope FM do their best but we already know that communication isn't one of their strong suit...

• @SC720 said in I want more news/ opinions from the builder of our boards!?:

Any info from FM good or bad would always be insightful and interesting. Always good to be hesitant about firmware upgrades though...I think the og v1 ks firmware was probably best and many regretted that upgrade.

now it is just guessing :(:(
    some more definitive answers about the APPS, updates or abillaties to change the board characteristics from FM in
    the"News & Announcements "would be nice?..

• I'd like to be able to take a nice smooth crap regularly.... we all have wants in this world that are at this point unrealistic.

• @Aaron-Broward-FL said in I want more news/ opinions from the builder of our boards!?:

I'd like to be able to take a nice smooth crap regularly.... we all have wants in this world that are at this point unrealistic.

LOL ;)

• @Aaron-Broward-FL said in I want more news/ opinions from the builder of our boards!?:

I'd like to be able to take a nice smooth crap regularly.... we all have wants in this world that are at this point unrealistic.

Well in this case there might be solutions. Try some yogurt.
    Sorry to hear life has been hard on you.

• @Aaron-Broward-FL Dude, everytime I read one of your posts, it makes me want to stop coming to these forums.... Your troll level must be expert. Do you ever say anything positive?

• @COKids I'm with you. The ignorant ass to rule them all. Hate that guy.

• I took it as sarcasme :):) LOL
    We all know FM like with their shipping won't communicate better/ more haha...
    but it would be nice..especially with the new board model and new APP&versions
    maybe with enough support or requests they will
    who knows ;)

• It's probably the New people vs the old. Yes its sarcastic. Dumbasses...
    Some of us have been around awhile. And we know... FM doesn't answer shit around here. SO, Keep wishing.... but, it ain't gonna happen. :)

• who knows,
    the new PLUS version of PR and NEWS
    or maybe a place on the site for the APPS and updates with their stattements&back up !:)

• Well the app MAY be a different issue cause it was built by one of the members here. We never got a clear answer if they outright bought it from him, or they hired him to continue building it under their brand....

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.