OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/12]

• To get an estimate for your order visit https://onewheel.com/pages/dude-wheres-my-onewheel

Fulfillment status
    Last updated 6/12/2017 @ 1:00PM (Watch this topic to stay updated!!)

Shipped per week

Received your shipping notification? Add it to this thread!

Disclaimer: This graph is provided as-is, for your entertainment only. It reflects the best data that was made available to me (this forum and FB group) and thus isn't very accurate. Please let me know if you find this useful!

• šŸ”„ FUTURE MOTION IS ON FIRE šŸ”„
    šŸ”„ 30 shipped on 4/18 šŸ”„šŸ‘šŸ»
    šŸ”„šŸ”„ 50 shipped on 4/19 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
    šŸ”„šŸ”„ 60 shipped on 4/20 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
    šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ 150 shipped on 4/21 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Updated 4/22 @ 12:21AM

• That chart is a beautiful thing

• Updated 4/25

• Awesome Chart info.. Thanks for taking the time.. I am 94xx and looking everyday.. lol

• awesome chart... #9160 and haven't heard anything yet... was hoping for 5/14... but this MAY have just got me a little more excited haha

• Waiting on 8443 and 8830.. still no word but the chart is promising

• @darocket4

Hey buddy, PLEASE post when you get notification yours is ready. I am almost 300 after yours.. Thanks

• Thanks for posting this! I'm 98** so anxiously watching these threads.

• Updated 4/27 @ 12:00PM.

Shipments per day

Unconfirmed analysis: Anecdotal reports that their production hit a minor snag which would explain the current dip in production (however FM's customer service reassured us that they're already back into production). Pushes back the forecast a little bit and FM pushed back their ETA on gold members by a week (http://community.onewheel.com/post/37506).

Likely that new shipments will happen Friday, otherwise might need to wait until mid-next week for new shipments to occur.

• Howdy, Im late to the onewheel party but just ordered mine a few days ago...order Number 111xx. Email says I should expect it in May. But I have a feeling it will be june...Im ready for it now though! haha

• Great charts - thanks for doing this for everyone's benefit!
    #9950 fingers crossed for before the end of May

• thanks for the chart!!

• Last updated 5/02 @ 11:00AM

Production has slowed down as expected and should pick back up sometime this week, according to FM's customer service latest estimates. The exponential and linear trend lines are starting to converge, which should give you a more accurate guess. FM is still hoping for the majority of orders to ship before June.

To guess your estimated ship date: Plot your order number on the Y-axis and look where the trendlines fall. It'll give you very approximate estimates of a optimistic ship date (green line) or a more conservative prediction (red line).

• Flattening of the curve. Boo!

• @crawcraw new shipments today!!! I'll update the chart at the end of the day but I'm glad they already started shipping this week and it's only Tuesday!

• ~#8140~

Ordered on 08 January, got it today 02 May.

That said, I asked for delayed shipment as I was out of the country in mid April for a couple of weeks.

• Updated 5/3/2017 @ 3PM

Started shipping again!

• Ordered Gold Edition on Jan. 7th...and it arrived last Sat. April, 29. Fender arrived today.

With both of my Onewheel orders, they kinda lamed out with 'premature notification' and yeah, you know what I'm getting at. Both times telling me the board was on the way, only to back-track and tell me later it was delayed. But hey, in both cases they gave me some apology-shwag and with an board sport this damn fun to ride, I'll put up with a little shenanigans..

• Looking like June for 986X. Boosted Board coming next week. Dang. Looking forward to the OW+. Can't wait to compare the two. I love the offroad capability of the OW tho.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.