OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• Order 11,909 here. (Also my email is TomFlores@me.com and my address is 11740 Westheimer Road, Houston, Tx for all the 1x,xxx bitches lol) and same, went into production for the first time and ship date swapped from 20th to 18th!
    Ordered May 20th so the real wait time is about 2 months realistically to anyone who may be reading this and wondering if the shipping estimate is true. It's most likely not.. Either way, SUPER PUMPED TO MOST LIKELY FRACTURE YET ANOTHER BONE OR TWO XD

• I'm still on a Monday estimate for shipping. Hope it happens!

• 11536 delivered today!

• 11,771 shipped on 7/14 via FedEx. It's on pace to arrive in Michigan 7/20. I feel like a kid before Christmas. Hang in there -- it's coming soon!

• 11792 shipped on 14th, delivered today.

• 1189x still hoping for Monday shipping! Hoping. Bundle comes together now?

• @keithers Nope, they told me fender & bumpers should show up this coming week.

• Mine has been updated to "shipped" but I haven't received a shipping confirmation email and the tracking number section is blank still

• This post is deleted!

• I just noticed that the homepage is now quoting a 5 week shipping timeframe if you order today. I wonder if they picked up additional distribution help?

I am still hoping to see a tracking number today. How many of you rode your boards right out of the box, and how many waited for the rest of the bundle to arrive before riding?

• Just got this email:

Some of the items from order #118XX have now been shipped:

1x Onewheel+ - OneWheel Plus - Bundle Plus

They are being shipped via FedEx

Maybe they are shipping the bundles together now??

• @keithers said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

Just got this email:

Some of the items from order #118XX have now been shipped:

1x Onewheel+ - OneWheel Plus - Bundle Plus

They are being shipped via FedEx

Maybe they are shipping the bundles together now??

actually...when I click on the link it says that the items being prepared for shipping are the "fender kit" and "bumpers" so maybe the board is not being shipped at all yet? :( Will have to see how heavy the shipment is when it actually goes out

• @keithers the board alone is a 35lb shipment. Im sure tonight it will be all updated for you. ;)......I rode mine out of the box (I did not get the bundle). I did put the charger on it but in less than 5 minutes it was fully charged. Power that bad boy on and get it!!! I did order the fender because my foot pads were getting nasty but all is good now and the foot pads still look new after cleaning them. I even have a few scrapes on the rails as well. sigh..it was bound to happen. Seems like on concrete it always wants to dump over on its side.

Do the bumpers protect the rails at all from roll overs?

Just over 30 miles on mine and loving the fool out of it!

• Schaaaaawing! Ship date 7/21 #121xx. In production... come to me OW+, I am ready!

• 11,94x, got the shipping notification for the fender and bumpers, board shipping is still estimated for tomorrow; I am guessing it will actually ship tomorrow.

Looks like production sped up in the last two weeks!

Ride on friends. Seriously, if I didn't buy a used V1 I would have absolutely lost my mind by now...

EDIT: now the whole order says Shipped, but no tracking number yet. Sweeeet.

And to those whom it may help, I ordered on May 21st.

Also for what it's worth, my order has the fender and the bumpers combined into the same shipment, with the same FedEx tracking number. Shipping weight is 35lbs.

• @simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@keithers the board alone is a 35lb shipment. Im sure tonight it will be all updated for you. ;)......I rode mine out of the box (I did not get the bundle). I did put the charger on it but in less than 5 minutes it was fully charged. Power that bad boy on and get it!!! I did order the fender because my foot pads were getting nasty but all is good now and the foot pads still look new after cleaning them. I even have a few scrapes on the rails as well. sigh..it was bound to happen. Seems like on concrete it always wants to dump over on its side.

Don't forget to actually check tire pressure. Mine showed up very low and unstable.

• @skyman88 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@keithers the board alone is a 35lb shipment. Im sure tonight it will be all updated for you. ;)......I rode mine out of the box (I did not get the bundle). I did put the charger on it but in less than 5 minutes it was fully charged. Power that bad boy on and get it!!! I did order the fender because my foot pads were getting nasty but all is good now and the foot pads still look new after cleaning them. I even have a few scrapes on the rails as well. sigh..it was bound to happen. Seems like on concrete it always wants to dump over on its side.

Don't forget to actually check tire pressure. Mine showed up very low and unstable.

Good advice, thanks! What is the proper air pressure for the tire? My board was supposed to arrive today, but the fedex tracking said the shipping label got destroyed so it is delayed :(.

Called support and they said that the bundles are almost always going to be shipped separately because they can't fit additional items inside the box

• @keithers mine came out of the box at 22psi. For me anything less felt unstable. I've actually got mine at 23psi at the moment.

• @keithers The Manual says up to 20 PSI. I weigh 136lbs and I run my V1 at 18.5 and the cracks still feel kind of firm, before that I was running at 20psi and only recently dropped it to 18.5. It depends on your weight and what kind of surface you're really targeting. I ride pavement more than off-road trails which is why I run a bit higher.

• Thanks guys, I couldn't figure out how to quote both of you. I'm like 5'10, 165 pounds or so, but I have kids that will riding this board too, so I guess I'll just have to go somewhere in the middle.

Also for people that didn't know this (myself included) that haven't received their boards yet, the onewheel+ comes with the nose and tail plates out of the box. The bundle just gives you an extra nose and tail plate. Support told me this when I asked them if they shipped the whole bundle together.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.