Testing the Market Value of the OW+

• I received my OW+ 10 days or so ago and it's still sitting in the brown box it arrived in... haven't even cracked the seal.

I have the fender in another box and the patch floating around somewhere.

I was super excited to receive the OW+ and get riding again until some other personal issues took center stage in my life.

Rather than Ebay, I decided to reach out here first to see if anyone would like to make me an offer I can't refuse. Shoot me a PM or reply here. Take care all

• I'll start off with one peanut butter sandwich. Maybe two if your really in a tight spot.

• I'm sorry your personal issues have impacted your purchase, but are you looking to make money here or just recoup your costs?

• @e-ball

e-ball... at a minimum I'd be looking to recoup my costs but it would be silly to say I wouldn't take more money if it were being offered... especially given my circumstances.

At this point, I am accepting all offers that do not include perishable foodstuffs @Bgrave

• Well what kinds of things should be offering in trade that would help you with your personal issues?

• Ok I now see that I must up my game. One government approved MRE.

• Hi everyone
    I take for 1500
    Thank you

• @OriginalEric "given your circumstances" that you don't care to share? Dude, sounds like you bought a OW+ early with the intent of trying to make a buck. I guess that's your prerogative but I think it's in poor taste.

• @e-ball I didn't purchase the OW+ with the intent to sell it... I purchased it with the expectation to be riding it in late February... so much so that I sold my version 1 much sooner than I should have and have been doing without ever since.

Perhaps your life experiences have caused you to approach people you don't know with cynicism... or skepticism. Having not walked a mile in your shoes, I can't be too critical of that approach, even if I think it to be in 'poor taste.'

I don't have to share heavy, personal issues with strangers on the interwebs for them to be true. If you'd like to make an offer, feel free to PM me or reply here. I'm happy to give you the attention to seem to crave until it's no longer entetaining to me. Cheers.

• @Bgrave said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

Ok I now see that I must up my game. One government approved MRE.

Perhaps if it were the 'corned boot thrash' I could be tempted... If you try to trade me the chow mein... I might have to give you a knife hand to the throat.

• @OriginalEric I'm sure I'm not the only one questioning the sincerity of your post. Good luck making a profit from your fellow OW-ers.

• @e-ball said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

@OriginalEric I'm sure I'm not the only one questioning the sincerity of your post. Good luck making a profit from your fellow OW-ers.

You're an angry elf... show me on this doll where the bad man touched you

• @OriginalEric said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

@e-ball said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

@OriginalEric I'm sure I'm not the only one questioning the sincerity of your post. Good luck making a profit from your fellow OW-ers.

You're awful defensive for a guy who titled his post "testing the market value of the OW+" -- lol

Just be honest about trying to make a buck. Hiding behind some vague "personal issues" justification makes you look foolish.

This isn't about me -- my OW+ arrives Thursday. Like I said up thread, best of luck to you.

• @e-ball said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

@OriginalEric said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

@e-ball said in Testing the Market Value of the OW+:

You're awful defensive for a guy who titled his post "testing the market value of the OW+" -- lol

Just be honest about trying to make a buck. Hiding behind some vague "personal issues" justification makes you look foolish.

This isn't about me -- my OW+ arrives Thursday. Like I said up thread, best of luck to you.

Since you seem to require repetition to learn... I will say it again. I did not order the OW+ months ago with the intent to sell it or make a quick buck.

Attacking me because I won't share my personal problems in detail on an internet forum is silly... you're an irrational buffoon... and for what? Because you have some malfunctioning moral compass that leads you to believe that capitalism is a bad thing? I don't have any problem with people who purchased the OW+ with the sole intent to turn it for a profit. That doesn't apply to my situation, but I wouldn't feel the need to lie to defend that position because I don't take exception with it to begin with.

You're a loud mouth... perhaps even a bit of a bully, myopic, and irrational as hell... this clearly "IS about you"... standing on some soap box, casting aspersions with self righteous indignation. Professing to know anything about me "makes you look foolish" but you seem to be quite at home there... enjoy it... really explore the space... you're going to be there a while.

• easy folks!;)
    and everybody wants to make buck...so what..don't buy or don't bother.

• @OriginalEric please send me your E-Mail. Thx.

• That boys a poet!!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.