Onewheel unboxing

• OK, folks - I've uploaded my unboxing video. Not used to doing this stuff, but hopefully it'll be of some value for the people who are waiting for theirs :smiley: I decided to include everything, bails and all, so it's quite long; feel free to skip ahead.

Also, sorry for the mess in the background. You can probably spot a broken two-wheel self balancing scooter on the table. I actually broke it in half a couple of weeks ago trying to do a 180 jump on it (pro tip: don't land in the center of the thing - weak spot!), so I've ordered a new aluminum frame for it. It's pretty fun to ride indoors, but the Onewheel is a completely different ballgame! Still, I think riding the self balancing scooter prepared me a bit, balance-wise, for the Onewheel. Didn't take as much time getting comfortable on the Onewheel as I anticipated (I've never skateboarded, snowboarded or anything like that).

Anyway, enjoy and let me know if you have any comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7eLHkdSvCY

• Youre a patient man.. I tore mine open like a kid on Christmas lol

• @njcustom said:

Youre a patient man.. I tore mine open like a kid on Christmas lol

Took me about 2.7 sec to rip it open!

I told my work mates that when I get it, I aint working no more. And they where fine with that so I had a nice trip all around the closed theme park we are working in :D

• @madsb Nice video!
    Really brings me back a year, when I also started out in the kitchen (why wait to get outside?).
    Not a bad start either, some get the hang of it quick, some just wobble around for quite some time :)
    And a good thing that you have fancy cameras, how you have to upload a lot more videos! ;)

• @BadWolf hahahhahaa nice.. I've rode my wheel in a department store.. It's was the most fun I ever had haha

• @BadWolf Wait, did you take your first onewheel ride in Gröna lund? :o

@madsb Btw, I'm going to ignore that your name is Mads, and call you Mad SB. SB as in serious business, or spectacular beard.

• @germx said:

@BadWolf Wait, did you take your first onewheel ride in Gröna lund? :o

I did! Why? :D it was fun!

• @BadWolf I'd love to ride around in there :D
    Sounds awesome!

• @germx said:

@BadWolf I'd love to ride around in there :D
    Sounds awesome!

I took a stroll around Twister, down towards the water on the wooden bridge, then I went around the square at the Eclipse.. mostly dark, but it was fun, and noone was around except us :)

How did you know it was Gröna Lund I meant?

• @BadWolf Sounds awesome indeed. :)

Well I figured, since I know you are in Stockholm, and there aren't that many theme parks ;).

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.