Need my electrical peoples help

• I have a Auxilary car plug that is 110V Ac and has a 150 watt load.

Can I use that plug with the Ultra Charger?

Any help is appreciated and apologies in advance if this has been answered more than once!

Thanks again!

• @OneWheelLord said in Need my electrical peoples help:

and has a 150 watt load

You need closer to just under 300 watts, if you plug it in as is you will blow a fuse most likely

• Thanks a lot RandomNate!

• The output of the charger is 203 watts. This is output and does not count for any overhead or efficiency rating to convert from AC to DC.

That said I would estimate the input around 250 watts. Please don't assume a 250 watt converter will be enough, the rating abouve to current draw, most converters label peak output.

Simply put, get a 300 or 350 watt DC to AC, or get a DC to DC LiFePO4 charger at 58 volts @ 3.5a.

...I think I got technical on this...sorry.

• @OneWheelLord said in Need my electrical peoples help:

I have a Auxilary car plug that is 110V Ac and has a 150 watt load.

Can I use that plug with the Ultra Charger?

Any help is appreciated and apologies in advance if this has been answered more than once!

Thanks again!

I have been using a 400 watt AC/DC converter in my car work rely good.the only thing is the car need to be ruining. Then a got Chafon CF-UPS008 12V 26AH 288WH UPS Portable Standby On-line Back up Uninterruptible Power Supply and Power Bank. So I can charge my OW X 2 with out the car running.Here the link:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U5YWKOK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope that help! It sure help me to be able to ride a lot more.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.