Order #'s of Problem Boards

• 0_1496712643097_Screenshot_20170605-201732.png

• @njcustom good to know, but what are we supposed to do when we can't see the bumps, use the force :)

• @groovyruvy @njcustom I guess better to know than not right?

That's the first I've seen of FM directly commenting about the tail drop. Not a defect!

• @skyman88 agreed it's not a defect, I had shared my thoughts about the differences between the original and plus earlier in this thread. I just think that a LOT of us would prefer that they adjust the software so when the wheel spins, it doesn't overcompensate quite as much as its doing now. I think they got the right idea making the wheel spin faster, I just think they took it a bit too far.

• I just cant wait for delirium

• Hopefully they can fix this problem across all plus riding modes

• I just had to send my plus in for repair after 440 miles.. it developed a knocking sound everytime you turned/leaned to the left.. it got to be loud and you could feel it under your feet.. It didn't affect performance but I don't feel comfortable with noises that weren't there before.. back to riding my V1 for now.

• @gluebreath Did you get your plus fixed? What did they do to fix it and how long was the wait? I've only had my board for a few weeks and 60 miles, but it already developed a knocking sound that is more pronounced when leaning to one side. Here is what mine sounds like now - https://youtu.be/7wYgudhIQ1o

• @sfctac yeah that sound is no good. If tightening the hub doesn't solve the issue it probably needs to go back for some factory love.

• @sfctac Yes I sent my board in as the noise got louder and you could feel something rubbing with each tire rotation while leaning to the left.. they said some part was rubbing against the bearing so they replaced the part and it took care of the noise.. it took a little over 3 weeks for me to get my board back which includes the round trip ground shipping to the Midwest.

Everything was great for a month after I got it back then it once again started making the same noise in the same direction.. it's not as loud/bad as before but it is there and you definitely notice it on really tight left turns.. it has not gotten any worse and I don't notice it most rides.. I've since put on an additional 700 miles and everything is still working fine.

A second noise that sounded like a squeaking sound developed after the Andromeda update which would happen regardless of direction of travel with every tire rotation.. that noise has since worked its self out and it no longer does it.

I'm getting ready to send it in for repair again + a tire change as I have already worn thru the sides of the tire after 1,100 miles.. I'm 215 lbs and ride my OW+ pretty hard on a daily basis.. I've just been putting it off for as long as I can.

I watched your video and that definitely sounds worse then what I had going on.. I'd definitely send it in for peace of mind.. they are pretty good about warranty service so I wouldn't worry.. just be prepared to be without it for a few weeks depending on where you live.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.