V1 4 sale $950 was Recalibrated by FM Buyer pays shipping CONUS (or orlando 6-14)

• 143 miles, price 950$ cash prefer in person, comes with fender.
    Unit was my 2nd OW recently had a chip issue in the battery compartment, which was sent back to FM for warranty repair, so it has been checked and looked over by them. It runs just like new as far as all it's sensitivities and sensors, I guess recalibrate by them. Has one of those reflective rings, color white/ silver I thin they look cool, but easy to take off if you don't like it. I am uploading photos, if I can't get a local buyer, I will ship I have a OW box, buyer pays shipping, but due to my recent unemployment I really would like to do cash., :) thanks guys. !

EDIT
    -The purpose of this is to announce Will Ship to Continental United States Only CONUS. Buyer pays shipping. Were doing it paypal and If there is still away to avoid fees, there used to be, i think they get you every which way but loose these days, its been awhile for me, but, let me know, 950 plus shipping, continental US, ask any questions, I have an original ONEWHEEL box and ONEwheel shipping packaging to ship in, so it will arrive safe and sound, charger in excellent condition. everything should be Great for you. Note, I may be in orlando on Wed of this week, if anyone there wants it.

• 0_1497017905633_IMG_2314.jpg

• 0_1497017918201_IMG_2315.jpg

• 0_1497017928887_IMG_2313.jpg

• Gotta say this post makes me a bit sad. Sorry to hear about it.

• @thegreck agreed. @Aaron-Broward-FL you leaving the OW tribe?

• I spy a plus in the background..

• I have 3 onewheels in my house :) i gotta sell 1 of them!!!!! :)
    Be sad not :)

I got my plus, my son and I both have boards, Time to sell the 3rd wheel :) nobody likes a 3rd wheel.

Ok, no one in miami wants it so its going in the mail. But, thanks Greck :) and Groovy, appreciate that I'm appreciated..,, i get knocked down, then i get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down. Here is my trick, for 1 the plus is WAY more stable of a board and more forgiving so the offroad stuff, it handles with much more ease. and 2. Instead it hurting like mad fuck when my shoulder hits the ground first.... I have been lifting weights to strengthen that shoulder to hold it in place so that when it hits the ground and i don't land all the way on my back, and the shoulder takes the brunt the muscles are able to hold shit together and it seems to be working, this last time it was only lower peck that got re-injured, like top of the ABS, so i got an specific exercise that hit that muscle group cause what i was doing wasn't hitting that. :)

next fall i should be able to keep it together... unless i hit something else. But i am going to start wearing a pad on my hips, to stop the unnecessary bruising. In Florida we have these deep patches of grass, they can go down 5 or 10 inches, but they way the lawn is mowed at a park, it can look like a 3 inch dip . and you have no warning. now, on a V1 your nose is pointed down and your going full speed on a wild area of turf you have never been on before. you are asking for what happened to me to happen to you. I'm a moron in that respect. the v2 will be interesting because it keeeps you level, and theoretically, i shouldn't spike the nose into the dirt as much hitting those small dips cause its not facign down it should just be a bump. will be interesting.

PS love my V2. so far not see any of the "downsides" that were mentioned in the first month other than, the v1 has a shaping ability that lets you have extreme control over angling the board even if your just balancing and standing still, where as the V2 almost appears to be gyroscopically stabilized left right in a way, that doesn't seem possible with just a common sense understanding of physics the boards balance to weight ratio and my fat ass weight. The only thing I'm thinking of is conservation of angular momentum and the thicker axel? but i'm not a physics professor i just play one to my 6th grader.

You will have to put me in a wheel chair to get me off my onewheel. PS I still want to do the onewheel cruise.

• The purpose of this is to announce Will Ship to Continental United States Only CONUS. Buyer pays shipping. Were doing it paypal and If there is still away to avoid fees, there used to be, i think they get you every which way but loose these days, its been awhile for me, but, let me know, 950 plus shipping, continential US, ask any questions, I have an original ONEWHEEL box and ONEwheel shipping packaging to ship in, so it will arrive safe and sound, charger in excellent condition. everything sh

• @Aaron-Broward-FL hi Aaron I have a buyer for you in VA. can you e mail me your details at jimmersis@mac.com and I'll do the introductions, etc

Cheers

• Sold pending payment.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.