Waiting for onewheel to return home from tire / Maintinence

• I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it took to get their board back from a tire change + power up, I think it was called. Basically diagnosis of electronics, swapping tire, wood and plastics. It's been there for three full weeksstrikethrough text~~. Every time I inquire about it I get, should be next week, then, next week, then tomorrow,
    Then that said they are having an "event". I can only guess after reading through the forums that the problem with the 1+ it taking precedence. I guess from a business standpoint you can't tell folks the real reason, if my assumptions are correct, why their board is taking so long to do maybe 8hours of work. I have since looked up vids of people popping screws out and removing the wheel in minutes. I have changed the plastics and removed wood before.
    I thought it was the right move to send it back to them but now I'm regretting it.
    P.s. does anybody know if the new 1+ footpads will fit the older unit?~~

• It's true, they had an event, check the forums here, it's called race for the rail at the go pro mountain games in Vail.

• @pipefighter76 @Polle already answered your main question but plus pads should fit the v1 by the sounds of it but they won't be available for purchase in the next 4 to like 6 months about. Because of high demand for the plus they can't be selling just pads yet either.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.