Australian Onewheel for sale 1150USD

• Ebay listing

Starting ebay bid is $1150 USD with no reserve
    Shipping is only $70USD to Australia
    So you'd save about 380USD on the price of a Onewheel if you're in Australia

Shipping outside Australia is $300
    So you'd save about 150USD in Europe/Asia

I've had it for about a year, it has a few scratches but is fully functional.

Oh, I'm also throwing in my wristguards and a charging port plug for free as I no longer have a need for them.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

-Ray

• @Ray
    Apparently I'm terrible at adding links!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252996097657

• @Ray Your buy it now price is USD $49 less than someone could buy a brand new one wheel from Future Motion and get it shipped to Australia!
    This is with out the 300kms on the clock or the wear and tear. Hope for your sake you make the sale but the money wouldn't come from my pocket at this price, all things considered!

Let me know if the price drops, i'm in Sydney and semi interested.

• I'll give you 0.4BTC delivered to Clayton vic, if your interested.

• @jayargh01 said in Australian Onewheel for sale 1150USD:

Hope for your sake you make the sale but the money wouldn't come from my pocket at this price, all things considered!

Did you notice he's also including a charging port plug? 😂😂

• @thegreck said in Australian Onewheel for sale 1150USD:

@jayargh01 said in Australian Onewheel for sale 1150USD:

Hope for your sake you make the sale but the money wouldn't come from my pocket at this price, all things considered!

Did you notice he's also including a charging port plug? 😂😂

Yeah, thats all i'm in for really, the onewheel is a bonus @ $1kUSD (0.4BTC) :P

in all seriousness though getting them into AU is expensive; not only is it $300USD postage but also another 10% for Duty and you have to now get authorisation from the Department of Infrastructure to get it past customs (only $50 for the application but takes 20 business days)

@Ray My offer is good if delivered before the weekend; considering you save on ebay fees I think its the best you will get.

• Hey guys,
    @jayargh01 As Silvs says it is really a hassle to get these over to Australia, and there are hidden costs. I'm presenting the board without deception, and wanting to get as much money as I can for it. The current bid price will save someone over 600AUD. Add in the free wrist guards and the amazing, multifunctional charging port plug that will change your life, and I think the starting price is fair.

@silvs Unfortunately I've already had a bid, so I'm unable to accept the offer (although I kinda want to just because bitcoin is awesome). But thanks for having my back, geeze, you try to sell a Onewheel and everyone acts like you kicked a baby!

• @Ray you would still make money closing the auction and selling it to me after eBay & Paypal fees.. talk about hidden costs :P 0.4 Btc is currently valued at $1049.976USD free of fees (obviously i pay the transfer fee but its stuff all anyway)

and yes BTC is awesome :)

the amazing, multifunctional charging port plug that will change your life

lol. is this one you 3d printed or a prefab ?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.