How often do you ride...?

• Start my day with a morning ride, then walk the dog for an hour.
    Then after 5, I hit the park couple times.
    But boy, I'd love to break away from work in the middle of the day but it ain't easy.

• @sonny123 I commute to and from work on mine, which is a fun way to commute, but it's not a super long ride, and I'm usually in a hurry, and have to deal with rush hour crowds on the streets and sidewalks.

And I've tried riding on my lunch hour, but it's the same thing, it's just not fun riding a Onewheel in old town Pasadena between noon and 1pm, because all of the sidewalks are packed with people also on their break, and the streets are more dangerous because everyone is pulling out heading to lunch, and nobody is paying attention to what they're doing because everyone's hungry, and most people just don't pay attention to their surroundings anyway.

• @thegreck

I'm lucky that my work place is in the same building where I live.
    Most of my OW rides are from home to the park and back.
    Same route every day.

• Wake up eat ride onewheel for an hor and a half come home charge get other onewheel ride for hour and a lake come home and repeat process until lunch than do that maybe ride to the pool with a friend or whatever. Go to sleep do it again. But weekends are wake up at 3 in the morning load the boat onewheel until we put the boat in the water go shed it up wakeboarding and surfing swim a bit with friends ride onewheels with friends. Do balance blard stuff with friends until charges go ride onewheels more 👌 And I will have to start working next summer... I will ride a onewheel there though 😂👍

• @OffRoadOW

Sounds like Float Life to me.. lol..

I often do that Sundays.
    It's not unusual to hot the park 4-5 times in between errands.

• When i'm in the office, i'll bring my OW so I can ride out for lunch (typically 3 miles round trip), then again when I get home with the kids and their bikes, and finally at night after i'm done on the treadmill.

Weekdays typically 10 to 12 miles.
    Weekends not so much. :(

• @sonny123
    Once a day, if I'm lucky. Almost always at night. There's something about riding at night...cooler temp, fewer people, fewer cars, more nature, and just a taste of danger. It beats anything on TV.

• Weekdays before and after work. Weekend all day

• @Hamasvjnga said in How often do you ride...?:

@sonny123
    Once a day, if I'm lucky. Almost always at night. There's something about riding at night...cooler temp, fewer people, fewer cars, more nature, and just a taste of danger. It beats anything on TV.

I agree but I find my speeds greatly reduced after dark. The pavement in my neighborhood (just north of Boston) is very hit or miss and definitely more miss. If I took the same path every day or lived elsewhere I would love to cruise more at night.

• @skyman88
    Pavement is irrelevant. You must strive to be one with the Onewheel. It is never the destination we seek, only the ride.

• I ride to work every day! Unfortunately I work from home so have to take the long way home to make it worth while :P

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.